How you meet (Girls)

Mal- You were walking out of you choir class when someone bumped into you, knocking you books out of your hands.

"S-sorry." You said when you looked up to see who did it. It was Mal, one of the new kids.

"No, it's okay," She sighed, looking as though she wanted to be anywhere bot here. "It was my fault."

Once you had picked up all of your stuff, you thanked Mal and started to walk of.

"Wait," You heard Mal Shouted form behind you. "What's your name?"

"(y/n), Queen Ariel and King Eric's daughter."

Evie- You were currently in sewing class, making matching dresses for you and your pet chameleon Cleo. Due to you mother being so good at sewing she thought it was a good trait to teach you and it has paid of well. Whilst you were making the outfits, you didn't notice a certain blue haired female watching you work. Looking up, you found your (e/c) eyes connecting with a pair of dark blue ones. Going back to your work, you noticed that the girl had moved to sit next to you.

"Hello," She said, making you look up. "I'm Evie, and you are?"

"I'm (y/n), (y/n) Fitzherbert." You said, looking her in the eyes.

Lonnie- It was the first day at the new school and you were lost. You could feel your head starting to flame up as you get on getting more frustrated. As you were about to give up, you heard a voice behind you.

"Hello, are you alright?" A girl asked you as you turned to her.

"I'm fine," You said looking at the girl confused, wondering why she was concerned for you, a villain kid. "Who are you?"

"I'm Lonnie, daughter of Mulan and Shang, what's your name?" She questioned.

"I'm (y/n), daughter of Hades."

Audrey- You had just gotten out of the limo with your best friends: Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos. Whilst the soon-to-be-king was talking, you noticed that one of the princesses were looking at you. Smirking, you walked over to her.

"Hello," You said, the smirk still on your face. "What's your name?"

"Audrey, daughter of Sleeping Beauty. Who are you?" She answered , looking at you.

"I'm (y/n) Gothel, it's nice to meet you."