First Kiss *Girls*

Mal- *Her POV*- Kissing wasn't anything big on the isle , other than showing others that someone belong to you. I never saw the point in relationships so I hadn't ever had the need to kiss anyone, not even my mom but that's not surprising. However, I love (y/n) and I want to show her how much she means to me. I know her family history and I know how one kiss can represent so much. Me and Evie planned out a date for me and (y/n) and I'm planning on kissing her. We had set up a picnic on the beach and some fireworks that went off when I commanded them to. I had practiced the spell to do so a lot, wanting it to be perfect for (y/n.) 

I walked to her dorm where I told her I would pick her up. Knocking on the door, I checked my purple and black dress for any imperctions and straighten some creases. Hearing the door open, my breathe caught in my throat as I took in what my beautiful girlfriend was wearing. She was perfect and so majestic. (Y/n) was wearing a red knee length dress with some flat Mary Janes and a cardigan. 

"You look beautiful." I said, finding my voice as I offered my arm to her. Grasping it, she closed her dorm door and thanked me. 

Thank you. You look stunning." As she said it, a blush appeared on my cheeks. I still wasn't used to compliments but I was getting better. 

Leading her to my purple bike , I gave her a helmet and told her to hold onto my waist. After making sure that she was secure, I started my bike and ride towards the beach where the food was set up. When we got there  I guided (y/n) off the bike and took her to the picnic. We sat down and started to eat, making small talk between bites. By the time we had finished the sun was setting so we st side by side and watched as it disappeared from our view. As night drew in, I turned towards (y/n) who was still looked towards the oceon.

"(Y/n)," I said, drawing her attention to me, concern in her eyes. "I wanted to let you know that I am so glad that I met you. You've changed my life for the better and I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend."

As I was speaking, small tears formed in her eyes and a smile appeared on her lips. I looked her in the eyes and started to lean in. She started to do the same and we met halfway, our lips touching. Whilst kissing, I moved my hands in a specific pattern and heard the fireworks start to go off. I then placed my hand on her neck. We kissed for a while before the lack of oxygen got the best of us and we had to separate.

"I love you so much." I said after catching my breath.

"I love you too." She replied before pulling me into another kiss. 

Evie- *Your POV*- You and Evie have been going out for a while but you haven't kissed. You've been to nervous to ask why she hasn't so you inquired with her friends from the Isle. They let you know that she was quite a player on the isle and had a tendency of breaking hearts all around, just like her mother taught her. Whilst this was upsetting, you knew that Evie loved you and that she wanted to be with, even if you weren't her original ideal lover. Because you knew this, you weren't worried at why she hadn't kissed you yet because you have figured out that she must want you to know that you are special to her, not just a fling. However, you weren't going to wait any longer, you're patience was running thin. You knew you weren't a fling and you wanted her to know that, so you decided to surprise her at her dorm. You had asked Mal when she would be out and she told you that she would be out with Ben for a good 3-4 hours in the afternoon. At around 3pm  you picked up the blue and (f/c) roses that you had picked for Evie and headed to her dorm. As you arrived, you knocked on her dorm and waited for her to answer, making sure that the flowers were behind your back. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see you.

"(Y/n)," She exclaimed  pulling you into the dorm room, you making sure to keep the flowers hidden. "What are you doing here? I didn't forget a date or something did I?" The worry on her face made you laugh.

"You didn't forget a date, don't worry." You reassured her. "I just wanted to surprise you and give you these." You pulled the flowers from behind your back and presenting them to her. 

Smiling, she took then from you and smelled them. 

"They're lovely, I'll just put them in water." She said before going into the bathroom and getting a glass of water for them. "But why give me a surprise?"

"I just love you....and wanted to tell you that I know I'm not just a fling." You said, noticing her opening her mouth when you mention a fling. You stopped her from talking again. "You haven't kissed me yet and I can understand your concern, given you old reputation but you have proved to me that I'm not a fling and that you love me no matter how much it goes against your mother's wishes."

As you finished your short speech, you leant up and pulled her into a kiss. It took her a few moments to realise what was going on but when she did she kissed you back. You stood there for a couple of minutes before the door opened. You and Evie sprung apart, only to see Mal standing at the door with a smirk on her face. 

"I see you finally pluck up the courage." She said, moving into the room and picking something up from her bed. "Don't let me stop you." She walked out of the door before you and Evie looked at each other an dsmiled  leaning in for another kiss. 

Lonnie- *Her POV*- I was aware that Gillian kids didn't have much love on the Isle so I am assuming that (y/n) didn't get many kisses or gave out many. We have talked about her life on the Isle and I know that her and her father had a good-ish relationship. I also know that she didn't have many flings on the Isle or any serious relationships. She had told me that she had never actually been kissed. I wanted to change that, she was my girlfriend after all and she deserves to be loved. We were both walking around the forest and had stopped at the enchanted lake when I plucked up the courage to kiss her. I wanted to do it in private because neither of us like big, public announcements. 

"(Y/n), I love you so much. I'm really glad that Ben brought you over. You've made the last few months of my life the best (ive made it sound like shes dying...jeez) and I thank you for being there for me." Her cheeks became red and her eyes started to sparkle as I spoke to her. I placed my hands on the back of her neck and pulled her towards me. When our lips touched, she gasped before kissing me back, putting her hands on my waist. For someone who has never been kissed, she was an excellent kisser. We kissed for a few moments before she pulled away. 

"Wow." She said, looking me in the eyes, love evident in them, before pulling me in for another kiss which I gladly reciprocated.

Audrey- *Your POV*- You were surprised that you and Audrey had lasted so long but you were glad that it had. You were so proud at how far she had come and how accepting she was. You know that she has had a few serious relationships, for example her relationship with Ben, and you were known on the Isle as a low-key player. You flirted but never got into an actual relationship. You had kissed people but none of them were serious, not like what you and Audrey have. That's why you were putting off kissing Audrey , you wanted her to know that she meant a lot to you, which unknownest to you was the reason she hasn't kissed you either. After a conversation with Mal and Evie, mainly Evie, you had decided that it was about time to kiss Audrey, you couldn't wait any longer. 

You were on the way to her dorm room when you bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry..." You and the person said. As the other person spoke, you looked up into the eyes if your girlfriend.

"Audrey." You exclaimed, quickly getting to your feet and helping her off the ground. " Are you okay?"

"I'm good, don't worry." She said, brushing some dust off her skirt. "Actually, I was looking for you."

"Really, I was looking for you." You said, before falling silent. There was an awkward silence before she broke it. 

"I can't wait any longer." She said, stepping forward. Before you relished what was happening, she wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes widened before falling shut, wrapping your arms around her waist and pulling her towards you. You continued kissing for a few moments before she pulled back, remembering that you were both in the hallway. Luckily no one had witnessed what happened so they couldn't punish you. She looked at you and pulled you towards her dorm which was only a few feet away. She lead you inside and closed the door before kissing you again. It was worth the wait.