First Date (Girls)

Mal- *Her POV* Oh god why did I ask (y/n) out. What if she is only doing it because she pity's? No, of course not, (y/n) isn't like that. Get it together Mal, you're the daughter of the most feared villain of all time. I decided to take (y/n) out on a date in a meadow that I found whist exploring the forest. I have made all the food myself, with the help of my spell book of course. Heading up to (y/n) dorm room, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Hearing footsteps from behind the door, I lifted my head and when the door opened, I could feel my breath being taken away. (Y/n) looked beautiful. (Image on top)

"H-hey," I said, mentally shouting at myself for stuttering. "You look beautiful."
Thank you," (y/n) said, ducking her head and blushing. How adorable. "You look beautiful as well." I blushed because I believe that she was more beautiful.

Taking her hand, I took her to the motorcycle that I brought a couple of days ago and gave her a helmet. Once we set of, it only took us about 10 minutes to get to the forest where we had to get of the bike. We walked for about 5 more minutes to get to the meadow, where the picnic was already set up.

"Oh, Mal, it's beautiful." (y/n) said before turning and hugging me. I hugged her back, still blushing before leading her to the picnic. We sat down and started eating, making small talk whilst doing so.

"So," (y/n) said, after taking a bite out of her sandwich. "How are your friends?"

"Oh, their fine, how are yours?" I questioned, surprised that she was wondering about the others.

"Their okay, at least that's the last that I knew." She said. We sat like that for an hour or so, before deciding to call it a night. Walking back to her dorm room, (y/n) turned to me.

"Thank you for such a nice date." She said, before leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"O-oh, your welcome, thank you for making my night memorable." I said, kissing her cheek in return before heading back to my dorm, the large smile on my face never leaving.

Evie- *Your POV* Whilst you were surprised that Evie had asked you out, you were nether-the-less excited. It was like a dream come true to go out with a princess as pretty as she is. She was planning the date, but told you to dress fashionably but comfortably. (Image on top)

Once you got dressed, you put on some light make-up and waited for Evie to turn. You started to do some sketches of some clothes you thought of making. You were that focused, you didn't realise it had been 30 minutes and Evie was knocking on your door. Opening it, you looked at the gorgeous girl that had asked you out.

"Hello (y/n), you look beautiful." She said, looking at you through her eyelashes.

"T-thank you, you look gorgeous." You replied, looking at her outfit blushing. She was still in her classic blue, but she had a knee length dress on with red shoes along with a tiara. Taking you hand, you both got into a car and were driven someone that took 40-45 minutes to get to. To pass the time, you and Evie talked and chatted about anything, from your favourite colours to your best clothes. When the car stopped, you got out first and held open the door for Evie who thanked you when she got out. Looking up, you realised that she had taken you to a fashion museum. Squealing, you turned to Evie and wrapped your arms around her neck, thanking her repeatedly. Laughing, she linked her arm with yours and walked you around the museum, each of you talking about the outfits that were on display. There were outfits from each era and different types, opening the eyes of both you and Evie. After about 2 hours, you and Evie started to head back to the dorms. Letting Evie walk you back, you gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight." You said, looking at her.

"No, thank you for giving me a chance." She said, kissing you on the cheek before walking away, back to her dorm, leaving you standing there with a smile on your face.

Lonnie- *Her POV*- Since (y/n) asked me out last week, I haven't been able to get her of my mind. She said that she was taking me out to a restaurant in the town near Auradon. I looked at the clock next to my bed and noticed it as 4:30, (y/n) was picking me up at 5:30 which gave me an hour to get ready. Picking out my outfit, I decided to wear a jumpsuit ad some heels, styling my hair in a plait. Once everything was done, I only had to wait another 10 minutes for (y/n) to arrive. I was sat on my bed on my phone when there was a knock on the door. Getting up, I look in the mirror one last time to make sure I looked good before opening the door.

'Wow' I though as I looked at (y/n). (Image on top)

"Thank you," She said giggling. Oh, I must have said that outload. "Your pretty wow to, are you ready to go?"
"Thank you and yes, lets go." I replied, a blush still fresh on my face. Grabbing my hand, she walked me to her car and opened the door for me. Thanking her, I got inside, and we set of to the restaurant. Once we were there, the waiter sat us down. Looking through the menu, we decided what drinks we were having and what food.

"I'll have the (f/m) and a (f/d) please." (y/n) ordered, sounding a bit confused. Obviously, she didn't get this kind of food on the isle.

"And I'll have the (random meal) and a (random drink) please." I said to the waiter before looking over to (y/n). Whilst waiting for our meals, we talked about our families and our home lives. It's a shame that people like (y/n) must go through life on the isle for doing nothing wrong. Our meals arrived, and we sat in comfortable silence as we ate. Once we had finished, we went for a walk around park, holding each other's hands as we created small talk. It started getting late, so we decided to call it a day. When we got back to the dorms, (y/n) walked me to my dorm.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, Lonnie, and for making my night." (y/n) said as we arrived at my dorm room.

"It no problem, you're really nice and I had a great night." I said, giving her a peck on the cheek before entering my room. What a great night it's been.

Audrey- *Your POV*- To say that it was a surprise that Audrey asked you, a villain kid out, was a huge understatement. However, she did seem genuine and she is trying to be nicer. Audrey told me to wear something fancy because she was taking you somewhere, but she didn't tell you where. I got changed into my chosen outfit (image on top) whilst Mal and Evie helped me with my make-up.

"(Y/n), do you like Audrey?" Evie questioned as she did your eyeshadow.

"Well, I think I do but I've never experienced this before." You said, trying to sit still.

"You'll know when you need to." Mall said, looking through her spell book.

Before anyone could say anything else, there was a knock on the door. Looking at the clock, you realised it must be Audrey. Getting up, you checked in the mirror once more before Mall pushed you towards the door. Opening it, you saw Audrey looking at you, looking as beautiful as ever.

"You look gorgeous." You said before you could stop yourself, making yourself blush brightly.

"You look beautiful." She replied, a blush on her cheeks as she looked at your outfit. "Are you ready?"
"Yes, where are we going?" You questioned, closing the door and starting to walk.

"That's a surprise." She said, taking your hand in hers. You walked for about 15 minutes before arriving at a gazebo, food already out on the table that was set up. Walking over to the table, Audrey pulled out the chair for you before sitting down herself. As you ate, you made small talk, talking about your hobbies and dislikes.

"So, what do you like to do?" Audrey asked, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"I like (insert hobby) and (insert other hobby). What about you?" You asked, after taking a sip of your drink.

"I like creating nail art and reading books (random things I made up)." She said. After you had both finished the food, you had a walk around the forest, looking up at the stars from time to time. At 8:00pm, you both decided that it was time to go back to your dorm rooms. Audrey walked you back to your dorm, she held your hand before looking at you.

"Thank you for agreeing to go out with me. I hope we can do it again sometime." She said, looking at you through her eyelashes.

"Yes, I would love to go out with you again, and thank you for giving me a chance." You said, before pecking her on the cheek and going into your dorm, where you know Evie and Mal were, waiting for you. As you closed the door, you heard Audrey give out a squeal before her footsteps walked away.