They ask you out/You ask them out (Boys)

Ben- *His POV*- It has been two days since the VK's have arrived and I still can't get (y/n) out of my head. At the moment, I'm walking around since its lunch. I notice (y/n) standing next to her locker with Mal, talking to her in whispers. Walking over, (y/n) noticed me coming and said something to Mal before Mal left. Leaning on the locker next to hers, I looked at her artwork of her mother that was on the locker.

"That's really good," I said, complimenting her. "I could sign you up for the art club if you would like."

"Way to take the fun out of it." She said looking up at me. A look of remembrance crossed her face before she reached into her bag and pulled out a plastic bag.

"I made these yesterday," She said looking at me through her eyelashes. "I was wondering if you wanted one."

"Sure," I said, wanting to please her. "Can I have the big one please?"

Reaching into the bag, she pulled one out and passed it to me. Eating a large piece of it, I started to look at (y/n) dreamily. I failed to notice that the rest of the VK's had surrounded the both of us.

"Hey (y/n), will you go on a date with me?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Sure, I'd love to." She relied, a slight smirk on her lips.

Carlos- *His POV*- After (y/n) helped me, we have started hanging out a lot, despite our parents being enemies. We're hanging out under a tree at the moment, having lunch whilst everyone else were in the cafeteria.

"Hey Carlos," (y/n) started. "Do you like it in Auradon?"

I paused to think for a moment. Auradon was growing on me although I know we're only here to get the wand.

"Yes, I do. It's very different form the Isle." I finally replied after thinking for a bit.

"Carlos, this may seem very forward but would you like to go on a date with me?" (y/n) asked looking at me.

"Of course." I said, a smile forming on my face.

Jay- *Your POV*- After your encounter with Jay, you started hanging out more. At first you were a bit suspicious of him given who his father is but after awhile you started to become friends. Right now, you were both on your magic carpet watching the sun rise. As you looked at the orange sky, you felt Jay's eyes on you.

"Why are you staring at me?" You questioned him, turning your head towards him.

"You're just so beautiful," He said looking into your (e/c) eyes, making you blush. "Go out with me?"

"Of course." You answered him.

Chad- *Your POV* After your meeting, Chad has been trying to get you to do his homework for him. However, lately he has been doing sweet things for you like leaving you little love notes and bringing your flowers. After a while you started to soften up to him and started to hang out with him. At the moment you were on the beach looking at the sea.

"Hey," Chad said making you turn to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, its just that looking at the sea reminds me of my dad and brother." You said looking at him.

"Okay, will this cheer you up," He said, suddenly looking nervous. "Will you go on a date with me?"

"Okay." You answered him, looking into his eyes.

Doug- *His POV* Its been a week since I have started to tutor (y/n) and I think we have gotten closer. We are currently looking at Newtons Laws and we were leaning over a book, our heads close. Looking up, my breath caught in my throat as I looked at her features. Shaking my head, I realised that she was staring at me as my face redden and I looked down. When I heard her giggle, I looked back at her and suddenly felt a boost of confidence.

"(y/n), will you go on a date with me?" I asked her, my voice slightly shaking.

"Yes, of course." She said looking at me with a light blush on her cheeks.