Character Catch Up- Harry Hook

Information about you- Parent: Ursala

How you meet- *Your POV*- You were so mad, your friends have just abandoned you. You were good friends with Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos, that was until they went to Auradon and never returned. Whilst you were friends with them, you were co-captain of your and you sisters, Uma's, crew. She never liked the fact that you hung out with the gang but let you do your own thing. Right now, you were regretting not listening to her and staying away from them. Growling, you headed towards your mothers fish and chip bar where you and Uma worked, you teal hair swishing as you did so. Pushing the door open, some pirates turned to you but quickly looked away as you glared at them. You had a reputation of having a short fuse and didn't mind hurting anyone who got in your way. Going over to the bar, you sat down as your sister made her was over to you, placing a plate of food in front of you. You didn't say anything as you dug in, ignoring the disgusting taste. 

"You mad about the gang?" She asked, smirking as you glared at her. "I told you so." 

"I'm aware." You snapped, even more annoyed than you previously were. "I just had more faith in them than that."
"An' why would ye have faith i' them." A Scottish voice sounded from behind you. 

Turning around, you glared at your sisters first mate that you have never actually met. Harry Hook. He was notorious for carrying around his fathers hook and threatening to 'hook' people, basically gutting them like a fish. He was ruggedly handsome and was known to have broken some girls hearts. You had never met him before, seen him yes but you have never gone up to him and talked. 

"Well, obviously I had some bad judgement." I said as he looked me in the eyes, something very few people did. 

"I'm Harry Hook." He said, never taking his eyes off you as he grabbed you hand and placed kiss on top of it. 

"I know who you are," You said, taking your hand away from his. "I assume you know who I am." 

"Oh I do." 

He asks you out- *His POV*- (I am not writing his POV's with accent because one I'm bad at writing with accents and two, I just don't want to. I'm sorry if that bothers you.) It has been a few weeks since I met Uma's sister. I have admired her from far for a few months before talking to her, she just has this aura around her that drew me in. She was intimidating but so beautiful at the same time. I have been plucking up the courage, I know, me Harry Hook has been nervous for the past few weeks. I want to ask (y/n) out but she never gives any indication to what she is feeling so for all I know, she hates me. However, I have pushed that out of my mind and have decided to just do it. I walked down the alley way towards Ursalas fish and chip abr where I know she will be. Walking in, I looked at Uma who gave me a nod. Nodding back, I looked towards the bar where (y/n) sat, drinking some type of drink. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. 

"'hat you doin'?" I questioned, taking her drink and having a sip. 

"Well, I was relaxing until you came over." She said, glaring at me whilst taking her drink back. 

"I jus' have a questio' for ye." I said, sitting down next to her before my confidence went. "Woul' you like to go on a dat'?"
She sat there for a few minutes just looking at me, before doing something that surprised the hell out of me. She blushed and looked down. Never in my life have I seen or imagined her blushing. 

"Y-yeah." She said, before her blush left. "I mean, sure, whatever."  

First date- *Your POV*- You were surprised when Harry asked you out, no one had ever had the confidence to do that in fear of getting beat up. However, Harry wasn't like other boys, he was confident and he wasn't afraid of you. He would hang around with you even when you told him to leave. You weren't sure where he was taking you since there weren't many nice places on the Isle. However, you made sure to put an extra effort into your outfit. You wore a teal top that ended at your navel and a pair of slightly dirty but still smart black jeans. You put on some makeup and put your hair into its usual style. Looking at the worn down clock in your room, you noticed that it was close to when Harry said he would pick you. Sitting down, you sharpened your knife whilst waiting. After about 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door. Putting you knife into your bag, for protection, you walked down the stairs and opened the door. Harry stood outside, in his usual outfit, though he didn't have his hook on his hand. However, you knew that he had it someone on him as he never went anywhere without it. 

"You ready to go?" Harry asked, starting to guide you to where he was taking you. He took you to the beech, in view of the ship. 

"Wow." You said, taking in the view. You had never seen a view like it. You could see Auradon in the distance, but you didn't take notice of that. You took notice of the clear sea beyond the barrier and the fish you could see swimming. "How did you find this place?"

"Oh, I was jus' woderin' around and stumbled upo' it." He said, before sitting down, gesturing for you to do the same. He picked up a basket that you didn't notice before and pulled out some of food. It wasn't the best but it was better than most food on the isle. 

You both sat there for hours, eating the food and talking about anything and everything. You have never done something like this before but it was nice. You liked it more than you though you would, and it scared you slightly. Luckily, you like danger. After finishing the food, you both got up and Harry walked you home. You didn't hold hands but you did brush your hands together. That was the problem with the isle, you couldn't show much affection without people accusing you of being soft. Walking up to yo door, you turned to Harry. 

"You know, I had a really good time." You said, leaning in and giving him a kiss after looking around. Luckily, you live in a quiet area where no one really went. 

"So di' I, I would like to tak' you out agai'." He said, his cheeks turning slightly red. 

"I would like that." You said, before going in and closing the door, your heart beating fast. 

First 'I Love You'/First Kiss (I decided to incorporate them because they go together in this scenario)- *His POV*- I have taken (y/n) on a few dates since our first and they haven't been the best. We had a great time on all of them but since we were on the isle, we couldn't do much or go to many places. However, we had found a place we could hang out and be ourselves. It was an old abandoned building on the more quiet sound of the isle. It was still standing and had quite a few rooms. We had designed it to fit us. (Y/n) had painted some pictures on the wall and we had found some old blankets to put around to make it our hang out. That's where we are right now. We are laying down on the roof of the building, a thin blanket covering us. We were looking up at the sky. Whilst there were always clouds hanging over the isle, on occasion, you could make out most of the stars, although they were very faint. I looked over to (y/n) as she looked up at the sky, her eyes twinkling. She must have felt my eyes on her because she looked over to me. Instead of looking away, I looked her in the eyes.

"What?" She said, her eyes still sparkling. "Something wrong?"
"No, you're jus' so beautifu'." I said, making her look away, a blush on her face. 

"No I'm not." She mumbled, punching me in the arm. 

"Yes you ar'." I said. "You're the mos' beautiful girl I've eve' seen, I love ye"

My eyes widened as I said those three words hardly anyone says on the isle. Her eyes also widened as she looked at me in disbelief. 

"What?" She said, a look of disbelief still evident on her face.

"I love ye." I repeated, admitting it to her and myself. 

"I l-l-love you too." She replied. I understood why she almost couldn't say the word love, she probably never said it before. Before I could think of it anymore, she leaned forward and pushed her lips onto mine. Once again, my eyes widened before they fell shut as I tilted my head. We kissed for a few minutes before having to pull back to breathe. We looked at each other, still not believing what had just happened, before leaning in for another kiss. What a dat.