How you kiss (Boys)

Ben- Ben kisses you with passion every time you kiss. It was because of the romance he has seen between his parents. Although, it also might be because of your past. He was aware that you didn't have much love on the Isle and he wanted to make up for it now that you were happy. You had some experience but you have never been kissed by someone like Ben who actually cared about you.

Carlos- Carlos' kisses are slightly hesitant but as they progress, they turn more confident and controlled. Your relationship was the first real one he has had so he was quite unexperienced. What he lacked in experienced, he made up for in enthusiasm. You made sure to put your love in every kiss you have as you knew he didn't have much love for the years before leaving the Isle.

Jay- Jay kissed with passion, love and experience. You knew he was experienced, both on the Isle and a bit at Auradon. Due to this, you were slightly nervous that you wouldn't be a good kisser because of your inexperience. However, Jay reassured you through his kisses that he loved you and didn't care if you weren't as experienced as him. After all, you were the only one for him now.

Chad- Chad's kisses were quite dominate. This is because he was possessive and wanted to let those around you know that you were his. Whilst this is true, he always made sure to be gentle with his kisses. In private, he kissed sweetly and lovingly because he knew you appreciated it. Although he wouldn't admit it, he preferred them kisses as well.

Doug- Like himself, Doug kisses were sweet and hesitant, slightly slow. This is not only because he has never had a serious relationship before but also because he didn't want to overstep his boundaries. He had grown up around snow white and knew he should treat a lady with respect and make sure she is as comfortable as possible. Due to this, you took charge of most kisses that were more passionate.

Harry- Harry kisses you like it's the last time he could, because on the Isle it could be. He would put all his passion and love into each kiss but only in private. Love wasn't known on the Isle and because of this, it wasn't really accepted. You only ever show affection if it's around the crew because they were too scared of Harry to do something. In private however, you were both always affectionate and kiss as much as possible because you never know what would happen on the Isle.

Gil- Gil kissed you sweetly but very unexperienced. Although he is the son of Gaston, a notorious player, he didn't have any relationships on the Isle. Due to this the kisses started up sloppy and uncoordinated but as he became more used to kisses, he became better. He was happy that he didn't take after his father though because he knew how to treat women right, not like an object like Gaston treated your mother.