First I Love You *Girls*

Mal- *Your POV*- You and Mal had been going out for a good couple of months now, but neither of you had say the big three words. You were aware that the VK's weren't treated greatly on the isle and that they might not know how to love because they've never experienced it. You knew that you loved Mal but you didn't want to say it in case she wasn't ready. You and Mal were on a date when you decided that it was time that you needed to tell her how you felt. You were both walking around the forest near Auradon when you decided to speak up. Stopping, you turned around to face Mal as she looked at you in confusion.

"Mal," You started, looking at her in the eyes. "We've been going out for three months now and they have been the best three months of my life. I love you." "Oh," She said, looking away from you. "I don't know what love feels like."
"That's ok-" You started, before being interrupted by Mal.

"B-but when I'm with you, my palms feel warm and my heart beats faster than it ever has. You make me smile and I've never felt like that before. I think I love you too." She said, stuttering slightly before becoming more confident in herself. After she said that she loved you, you wrapped your arms around her and pulled her into a kiss.

Evie- *Her POV*- We didn't experience any romantic love on the isle, well, we didn't really experience any love other than the love for our friends. But my mother taught me what I will fell when I met my prince. She would say that my heart would beat wildly, my face will heat up when around them and I will always want to be with them. However, when we arrived in Auradon, I didn't feel like that around a prince, not even Chad. I felt like that around (y/n) who is not a prince, but a princess. She makes me feel whole and safe, even though I know that mother wouldn't like my relationship. Oh, I love (y/n). I need to tell her. Standing up from my sewing machine, where I was creating a new outfit, I walked out of the door. I walked to (y/n)'s dorm room where she should be.

"(Y/n), it's Evie." I said loudly as I knocked on the door.

Hearing footprints from the other side of the door, I waited for it to open. The door opened and (y/n) came into view, still in her pyjamas.

"Evie," She said, looking at me in worry. "Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong, I just realised something." I said, looking at the flor before into her eyes. "I love you (y/n), so much."

"Oh Evie," She said, her cheeks becoming red. "I love you too." 21

Lonnie- *Your POV*- You never had anyone to love you on the isle. Sure, your dad loved you a bit but not as much as a normal parent should. However, you were pretty sure that you loved Lonnie. She made you feel special, like no one has ever done before. Your heart races when you're with her and your cheeks heat up whenever she looks at you. You hardly ever feel angry with her around, which is a rarity for you. Whilst you knew that you loved her, you didn't want to say it first, afraid that she didn't feel the same. At the moment, you and Lonnie were hanging out in her room, making small talk. Whilst you were going through a story, you noticed that she was staring at you as you spoke. She had a look in her eye, on that you couldn't place.

"What is it? Do I have something on my face?" You asked, lifting your hand to feel around your face.

"No, no, you're just so perfect." She said, making a blush appear on your cheeks. "I love you."
As she said it, her eyes widened as she looked you in the eyes.

"I love you too." You replied, taking her face in your hands, and pulling her into a kiss.

Audrey- *Her POV*- I never thought I would grow to love a VK, but here I am. I am going out with the most beautiful girl I know who just happens to be daughter of Mother Gothel. I thought I loved Ben but the feelings I have for (y/n) are a lot stronger and they feel more real. (Y/n) informed me about her life on the isle but I know she hasn't told me all of it, which is understandable. I decided a week or so ago that I am going to tell her how I feel. We were both waking around the woods surrounding Auradon holding hands when I decided that I needed to tell her.

"(Y/n)," I said, stopping her. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" She said, looking at me in concern. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything's fine. I just need to tell you something." I hesitated for a second before looking her in the eyes. "I love you. "

"Oh," She said, and I though she wasn't going to reply. "I love you too, and before you say anything, I know I love you."

Smiling, I took her hand in mine as I leant up to give her a kiss.