Character Catch Up- Gil

Information about the reader- Parent: Belle & Beast

How you meet- *His POV*- Me, Harry and Uma, who had just came back, were on the way to Auradon. Apparently one of the princesses has gone 'evil' and made everyone go to sleep with a large spell. Harry had this great idea to jump through the barrier before it closed after Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie. We got through and reunited with Uma who had forgot about us, but she's back now. The other VK's had no choice but to let us go with them as they couldn't risk opening the barrier after Hades tried to escape. Ohhh, we have arrived in Auradon. Wow, its so bright and colourful, nothing like the Isle. 

"Hey, what are those pretty things on the bush?" I asked Jay as I ate a thing called a berry. 

"Flowers." He said, patting my shoulder before walking away. 

Everyone had their...phones? out and were trying to call people. 
"I can't get hold of Jane." Carlos stated, wonder if that's his girlfriend. 

"I can't reach Doug either." Evie said, holding her phone and glaring at it. 

"I can't get into contact with Ben." Mal said, before turning around when we heard a shout. 

"Guys." A girl shouted as she ran towards Mal. 

Wow, she was beautiful. She had (h/l) (h/c) with sparkling (e/c) eyes, wearing a blue dress that reached her knees and a blue hair band in. 

"(Y/n)." Mal said, wrapping her arms around the girl as she hugged her. Where have I heard that name before? 

"Mal, I don't know what's happened with Audrey. She crashed Jane's birthday party and I managed to run but I couldn't find Ben an-" She was cut off by Evie and Mall who were trying to calm her down. 

"Hey, it's okay, we will sort everything out." Mal said, grabbing her arms and looking her in the eyes. 

"Okay." She said, before turning and looking at me, Harry and Uma. "Who are they?" 

"Well this is-" Evie began to say before being interrupted by Uma.

"We can tell her ourselves. I'm Uma, that's Harry and this is Gil. Now that that's over, don't bother me princess." She said, before walking away. 

Harry looked at (y/n) and grabbed her hand, lifting it to his lips and giving it a kiss. For some reason, my heart started hurting when he did this. She looked at him slightly weirdly before taking her hand out of her grasp before turning to me. 

"Hey." I said, not really knowing how to act around her. "I'm Gil." 

"Hello. I'm (y/n) Ben's sister." Oh, that's where I recognised her name from, she's princess (y/n), the daughter of my fathers enemies. But hey, that doesn't mean I have to be her enemy, she seems nice and I would like to be her friend.

"It's nice to meet you." I said, gripping her hand and shaking it as she smiled at me.

They ask you out/you ask them out- *Your POV*- It has been about a week since Audrey's insane episode. Since then, she had been turned back to normal and everything was the same, besides the fact that the Isle and Auadron were now united. You liked the idea and have actually became friends with some more of the Isle kids. You and Dizzy get along really well ,as do you and Uma. Surprising isn't it. However, the most surprising friendship was between you and Gil, Gaston's son. He was really funny and such a gentlemen. You got along really well and you had sort have developed a crush on him. You had told Ben about you crush and he supported you, but you have yet to tell your parents. Your mum would probably be supportive but your dad was a whole different story. Anyway, you had decided to take matters into your own hands and ask Gil out. He wasn't very... bright but his heart was there. It's just that you knew that if you left it for him to ask you out, it might not ever happen. You and Gill were walking around the forest when you plucked up the courage to ask him out.