They ask you out/You ask them out (Girls)

Mal- *Your POV*- After bumping (literally) into Mal, you figured out that you both have quite a few classes together. At first Mal seemed to distant herself from you but after you had a conversation with her, she started opening up to you. It was lunch now and you were both outside looking at the nature. Glancing around, you noticed that Mal was staring at you, red covering her cheeks. She looked deep in thought, as if she was having a mental argument with herself. Snapping your fingers in front of her face, she blinked before looking at you with nervousness in her eyes.

"H-hey, (y/n)" Mal stuttered. You were immediately worried as it was a rarity that Mal stuttered, never mind nervous.

"Yes Mal." You said placing your hand on top of hers. This seemed to boost her confidence.

"Will you go out with me?" She questioned, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"O-of course I will." You answered, stuttering slightly.

Evie- *Her POV*- After meeting (y/n) in class, we have been hanging out a lot, mainly making dresses together. I knew I was starting to have feelings for. I mean, who wouldn't with her long/short (h/c) hair, her hypnotizing (e/c) eyes and her luscious body. But I can't help but feel that I'm betraying my mother. She has always said that I needed a prince with a huge castle but I don't want that, all I want is (y/n). Yes, that's it, I need to ask (y/n) out. Getting up from my work station, I fled out of the room and walked to (y/n)'s dorm. Knocking on her dorm door, I waited for her to answer it. The door opened revealing (y/n) beautiful face.

"Evie?" She questioned, looking at me confused. "Is there something you need Is someone hurt?"

"No, but there is something I need," I said, a look of concern appearing on her face. "Will you go out with me?"

"Yes, oh yes." She said, pulling me into a hug.

Lonnie- *Your POV*- Since Lonnie helped you find your classroom, you have both started to hang out. You were both currently on the tourney field watching the boys practice.

"Oh." You heard Lonnie sigh to the right of you.

"What's up?" You asked looking at her.

"It's just, I really want to play tourney but I'm not aloud." She answered looking at the field in envy.

"Oh, well I'm sure that if they see you play one day they can bend the rules a bit." You replied to her, thinking of a way to take her mind of it. "Hey, would you like to go out with me this weekend?"

"Sure." She answered you, seeming to have cheered up.

Audrey- *Her POV* After meeting (y/n), my opinion on the villain kids has changed. I had broken up with Ben when I realised I liked girls, or at least one girl, (y/n). I knew I was bitchy but that was to just keep up my image but now I'm kinder to everyone, hoping to make myself seem more kind. Right now, I am with (y/n) in the courtyard. Looking over at her, I took in her features like her shiny (h/c) hair and her sparkling (e/c) eyes. Stopping, I looked up at (y/n).

"Hey (y/n), do you think that we could go out this weekend?" I questioned, soundly less nervous than I thought I would be.

"Why of course" She replied with a smile on her face.