First Date (Boys)

Ben- *Your POV*- After you gave Ben the love potion in the cookie, he asked you out. This wasn't your first date but it was the first that would have good food and not mouldy or old food. Evie and Mal helped you get ready for the date.

"Hey (y/n)," Evie asked. "Were you ever scared of your mother?"

"Well, sometimes. I mean, if I did what she asked she would be nice but if I disobeyed I would be punished which sometimes scared me. What about you two?"

"Yes, sometimes when she was angry but she mostly ignores me. What about you Evie?" Mal said, looking out of your closet.

"Not normally, just when she put me down." Evie said as she finished your makeup.

Mal walked over to you two and passed you the outfit she had picked out.

There was a knock on the door just as you finished getting dressed in the bathroom

There was a knock on the door just as you finished getting dressed in the bathroom. You put on your makeup and walked out of the bathroom, coming face to face with Ben.

"Hello," He said, looking at you with a strange emotion in his eyes. "You ready?"

"Yep." You replied, grabbing your jacket and waving goodbye to Mal and Evie.

Closing the door behind you, you followed Ben until you stopped at a moped. Giving you a helmet, Ben gestured to you to jump onto the back. Sitting behind him, you wrapped your arms around his waist and gripped him tight. After a 15-minute drive, the moped stopped and Ben helped you get of it. Walking for about 5 minutes you both came to a stop in front a large sparkling lake. In a small arch was a picnic set up for the two of you.

(I'm not going to go through the whole original date so I am skipping to when Ben goes swimming)

"Lets go for a swim." Ben said, getting up from his spot.

Your eyes widened, you couldn't swim.

"Hm? What? Uh... R-right now?" You said, slightly stuttering, as you looked up at him.

"Yeah, right now." Ben said, starting to take of his shirt.

"I think I'm just gonna stay here." You said, glancing slightly to the side.

"No, no, no. Come on." He insisted, looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

"I think I'm gonna stay behind and try a raspberry. I've literally never tried a raspberry before. Mm! Mm..." You mumble, eating another one of the sweet berry's.

"Don't eat all of them." Ben said chuckling, before going behind a large rock.

"Okay. Ooh! Mm. Are those little crowns on your shorts?" You teased when he appeared again, this time just in his swimming shorts. You blushed a bit when you saw his bare chest.

"Maybe. Whoo! Ha-ha!" He said, blushing, looking away in embarrassment before jumping into the lake.

After about 5 minutes, you still haven't seen Ben and this made you very nervous.