Character Catch Up-Jane

Information about the reader- Parent: Maleficent

How you meet- *Her POV*- Today was the day the villain kids were coming. Those who Ben has invited are Cruella's son, Jafar's son, Evil Queens daughter and Maleficent's twin daughters. I don't like attention and I don't have many friends so I decided not to go and greet them like everyone else. I'm in the library at the moment, immersed in my book as I heard voices from just outside the library. Quickly looking up, I crept over to the door and peeked out, looking to see where the voices were coming from. As I did, I spotted Ben with five other people. Oh no, they must be the villain kids. I glanced over them but my eyes were drawn to one particular girl. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and was wearing a large amount of purple and green in a punk style. Wow, she was beautiful. She must be one of the daughters of Maleficent. As I admired her, I failed to notice that she was looking back at me. I glanced up to her face and my eyes were caught by hers as a smirk lifted on her face. My eyes grew large as a blush formed on my cheeks before I squeaked and turned away, walking further into the library. 

Later that day, just before curfew, I walked back to my dorm when I bumped into someone. Getting up quickly and keeping my head down, thinking it was Audrey or Chad, apologizing quietly.

"Hey, no harm done." I heard a sweet voice say as they chuckled. I looked up quickly and noticed that it was the girl I was staring at earlier. I blushed brightly and apologized again. 

"Its okay. I'm (y/n)." She said, holding her hand out for me to shake. 

My hands were shaking as I shook her hand, introducing myself. "I-I'm J-jane."

"Are you okay after that fall?" She asked me, looking me in the eye. 

"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine." I stuttered, before making an excuse and walking away quickly. As I turned the corner, I peeked back around and noticed that (y/n) was still stood there, looking at where I had just passed her with a puzzled look on her face. Wow, she's even prettier up close.  

You ask her out- *Your POV*- It has been a few weeks since you had met Jane and she was making your stay at Auradon...pleasant. You and the other villain kids were still going through with the plan to get the wand but Jane was making you have second thoughts about it. You didn't mention it to the others as you were afraid of how they would react. Since you didn't have long before the plan would take action, you decided to make the best of your time here. Because of this, you were going to ask Jane out. You had decided to ask her out as you were in the library, reading some books, well she was. You were sat there admiring her as she was immersed in the story. 

"Jane?" You said softly, not wanting to get kicked out or startle her. A few moments passed and you called her name again when she didn't look up. "Jane?" 

"Oh," She said, snapping out of her book and looking at you, her eyes looking into yours. "Yes (y/n)?"

"I wanted to ask you a question." You said, rubbing your arm slightly as a nervous feeling flooded over you. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" 

As you asked, you closed your eyes not wanting to see her reaction. The next few seconds felt like hours as you began to regret asking her. 

"You don't have to say y-" You began, opening your eyes and being cut off by her voice, louder than it should be in a library.

"Yes." She exclaimed, a bright blush on her cheeks as the librarian shushed her. "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you." 

First Date- *Her POV* I can't believe (y/n) asked me out, she was so beautiful and eccentric and I'm just...me. However, I'm not letting my insecurities get in the way of going on a date that I have wanted to go on since meeting, Having little experience in the field of dates or relationships in general, I went asked Evie to help me with my outfit. She came to my dorm room and started exploring my wardrobe, chucking most of my clothes in the no pile she had created.

"Is this really necessary?" I said, sitting on my bed and looking at the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

"Yes, this is your first date and I'm going to make you even more beautiful than you already are." She said, muttering to herself as she continued looking for the 'perfect' outfit. "You must have something for this date in here." 

I continued to watch her as I played on my phone. After a minute or so I jumped as Evie shouted. 

"Found something." She said, walking out of the closet and showing me a dress I didn't know I had. It was knee length, like most of my clothes and a deep blue. It was slightly low cut at the front but not to much. She pulled out a black jacket and passed them to me, ushering me to put them on. After getting changed, Evie did my make-up and then left. I sat there waiting only about 5 minutes before there was a knock on my door. Quickly putting some shoes on, I walked over an opened the door, revealing (y/n) holding some flowers. 

"Wow, you look gorgeous." She said as she gave me the flowers. Blushing, I thanked her and looked at what she was wearing. She was wearing a purple dress with some black boots and a leather jacket. 

"You look beautiful." I said as we left, leaving the flowers in the room. We walked for a bit before reaching the library. I looked at (y/n) in confusion, wondering why we were there. 

"This is where our date is. I got it closed for the afternoon so we could have privacy." She said, rubbing the back of her neck slightly. 

"That's so sweet." I said, before we walked into the library where a picnic was set up on one of the tables. We sat down and started talking about anything as we nibbled at our food. After eating, we each chose a book to read and sat in a comfortable silence. However, I couldn't concentrate on my book and instead took the time to admire (y/n). As I was looking, she looked back at me with a blush on her cheeks. 

"What's up?" She whispered, the words loud in the silent library. 

"Nothing, I just can't believe we're on a date." I said, before she grabbed my hand. 

"Hey, I'm glad I asked you out." She said, making me blush slightly as she held my hand. Before we knew it, it was almost curfew. (Y/n) got up and we started to walked back to my dorm room. 

"I had a nice time on this date. Thank you." I said, looking up at her through my eyelashes. 

"I had a nice time too. I was wondering if you would like to go on another date sometime?" She asked, causing a smile to form on my face. 

"I would love to." I said, before leaning up and giving her a kiss on the cheek, then walking into a dorm. 

First 'I Love You' and first kiss- *Your POV*- You had just defeated your mother in dragon form. First of all, how the hell did you do that and second of all, that was awesome. As you all looked at each other in awe, the people around us unfroze from the spell your mother had placed on them. Everyone hugged around us in happiness that Maleficent was gone. Hearing your name being called, you turned before being hugged by Jane. As she cried into your shoulder, she mumbled how happy she was that you were alive. 

"I love you." Jane said suddenly, making you blink at the random confession. 

"I love you too." You said, realising how close you were to losing her if you hadn't have defeated your mother. "And I'm so sorry for everything."

"I don't care about that, I just care that you are okay." She said, before leaning on her tiptoes and placing her lips on yours. Your eyes widened before they fell shut as you kissed her back, wrapping your arms around her waist. You only pulled apart when you heard catcalls from behind you. Looking over your shoulder, you saw your sister and friends smirking at you as you and Jane blushed a vibrant red. How dare they interrupt that moment.