First 'I love you' *Boys*

Ben- *His POV* Being the gentlemen I am, I wanted to wait for the perfect moment to tell (y/n) that I loved her. Sadly, it didn't turn out that way. (Y/n) and I were in my bedroom, having a movie marathon. We were watching Harry Potter when I noticed how beautiful she looked. (Y/n) was watching the movie with such concentration and admiration, it was adorable. She must have noticed that I was staring because she suddenly turned her head to look at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, looking at me with a worried expression.

"Nothing," I whispered, still looking into her eyes. "You're just so perfect. I love you."

Her cheeks became a bright red and her smile grew. "I love you too."

Carlos- *Your POV* It had been a couple of months since you and Carlos started to go out and neither of you have said that you loved one another. You weren't sure if you should say it or wait until Carlos says it, but that might take a while. Right now, you and Carlos were sitting down by the enchanted lake, watching the sun set. As you watched the colours of the sky change colours, you took notice that Carlos was looking at you and not the sky.

"Why are you staring at me?" You questioned, looking him in the eyes. "You're missing a beautiful sun set.

"You're more beautiful than any sunset can be." He replied, leaning towards you to give you a kiss.

"Aww," You said, before getting up the courage to say the three words you've willed to say for a while. "I love you."

"I love you too dear." Carlos replied, looking at you with the biggest smile you have ever seen on him.

Jay- *His POV*- There wasn't much love on the isle, only between friends, so I didn't know what love felt like. But when I'm with (y/n) my heart beats like crazy, my palms become sweaty and I always have a smile on my face. Oh god listen to me, I sound so... sappy. Is this what love feels like? It is, I love (y/n). I have to tell her. Walking out of my dorm room, where I was relaxing on my phone, I headed towards (y/n)'s dorm. Approaching her dorm room, I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer.

"Hello," She said when she opened the door. "Oh, Jay. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing's happened, don't worry," I said, looking at her, not being able to believe that this beautiful girl is mine. "I just love you so much."

"Jay," She gasped as her eyes started to water, her arms coming up to pull me into a kiss. "I love you too"

Chad- *Your POV*- Being with Chad was strange, especially since he didn't like the VK's at first. But know you've been in a long-lasting relationship with him, you realise he is a sweet and caring guy. However, neither of you have said 'I love you' yet. You didn't really know what love feels like, but you are sure that you love Chad. You were working around town when you decided to tell him about your feelings.

"Chad," You said, stopping him from going any further. "I need to tell you something."

"Oh god, what is it? Are you breaking up with me?" He rushed, looking at you, tears already forming in his eyes.

"What? No," You exclaimed, not knowing that he would think that you were breaking up with him. "I just wanted to say that I love you."

"Oh babe, I love you too." He said, pulling you into his arms, before starting to walk around town again.

Doug- *His POV*- Oh god, I don't know how to tell (y/n) that I love her. Of course, I do, I have ever since our first date. She's just so perfect, the way she acts and talk and dresses, and I'm just me. No, no I'm not just me. I'm Doug, son of Dopey and I love (y/n) Hook. Standing up from the science lab I was studying in, I set of to find my beautiful girlfriend. Searching for her, I spotted her with Mal and Evie by one of the many trees at Auradon. Walking up to them, I grabbed (y/n)'s hand and pulled her up from her sitting position. I noticed Mal and Evie look at us but I ignored them, only focusing on (y/n).

"(y/n)," I said, looking at her in the eyes. " I know I saw you only a few hours ago but I need to tell you."

"What is it?" She questioned, looking deeply into my eyes.

"I love you, so much, and even if you don't want to say it y-" I started to say but (y/n) interrupted me.

"I love you too." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck as she kissed me.