Chapter 2

Your P.O.V.

"Is she dead?"

"You truly are an imbecile."

"Well sorry I'm not a uptight scientist like you."

"You don't need to be a scientist to figure out if someone's dead or not!"

I hear two voices bicker back and forth, many times I try not to smile or laugh. But, one of them say something that's just too funny.

"Whatever you Gumdrop Princess. How bout you go get your panties out a bunch and act like a real guy!"

I can't help but burst into laughter. I roll over clutching my stomach.

My eyes shoot open once I'm about to fall off the bed but a pair of broad arms catch me.

I'm placed back on the bed to meet a pair of reddish brown eyes. I analyze the guy I'm looking at.

He has pale grayish skin, black messy hair but in a cute way, and I notice he has two dots on his neck and he's floating. He wears a red and black plaid shirt and black pants with black converse.

"Getting a nice view? "

I look back up to him and roll my eyes.

The second voice then clears their throat and I look to see a guy dressed in pink and is pink. Wait a minute. I look between the two boys and a thought pops into my head.

Could these two be the same characters from the opposite version of Adventure Time? Marshall Lee the Vampire King and Prince Gumball.

I pinch myself and I'm still here. I even close my eyes 3 times... nope still here. So... all of this is real the Litch really did pull me into the Well. And I really did have that huge fight with my dad...

"Are you OK?"

I look to see both Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball looking at me weirdly.

"Yeah, I'm Fine."

I look around myself to find me in a room of guess what color, pink. I'm in a regular king sized bed maybe with a bathroom to the left and one window on one side of the room and another on the other side. There's also a side dresser on the right side of the bed and a dresser near the door which is straight across from me.

"Where am I?"

I ask, but I clearly know where I am.

"My room."

The Prince says. I cock my head and lift my eyebrow.

"I can tell that by looking at you this is your room."

Marshall Lee chuckles and Prince Gumball eyes him from the corner of his eye and I giggle. When Gumball looks to me it's as he blushes, don't know how! The boy's pink enough.

"Your in the Candy Kingdom. And this is my castle. I'm Prince Gumball. And this dingdong is Marshall Lee."

"Marshall Lee The Vampire King."

I nod and get up to realize I'm not in my clothes.

I'm in a pink t-shirt pretty much exposing my chest and some hot pink shorts and this outfit pretty much brings out my curves. While examining my new out fit I can feel eyes on me. I look to see Marshall Lee and Gumball eying my body. Marshall Lee is biting his lip with his fangs showing, it's makes him look... Hot. And Gumball has his eyebrows arched and a smirk played on his lips he looks cute.

"Enjoy the show, but I need my clothes."

Their faces both turn slightly red and they look away.

"Where's my bag?"

I ask. They both look back up and Marshall Lee goes over to the other side of the room and brings me my bag. I gladly take it and swing it over my shoulder.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

"Hey Gumball, mind if I use your shower?"

He shakes his head and puts out one hand to the bathroom and I walk in and close the door.