Chapter 19

"So, how long will you guys be gone for again?"

Y/n asks looking at Fi and Cake pack things into bags.

"Only for two days hun, but we can call when we're on our way."

Cake says finishing packing up the food they need for their trip.

"But thats gonna take for- EVER!"

Y/n complains sliding off the rather comfty couch onto the yet opposite floor.

"It'll be fine Y/n. We'll be back before you can say ... hmm," Fi stops packing clothes to think.

"Before you can say "Help me" there we go."

Fi says returning to packing.

Y/n just simply shrugs and lays on the floor picking at the wood.

"And plus, BMO will be here with you, so you won't be as bored," Cake says slinging a bag onto her shoulders.

"And you have Marshall," Fionna says smirking at Y/n as she puts her green bag onto her shoulders.

Y/n's face overcomes with embarrassment as she tries to look for something to rid her soon to come boredom.

"Ah shut up Bunny," Y/n states looking at Fi with a smile on her face.

Fionna frowns as around her nose becomes red. Marshall calls her bunny and she just plain hates it.

"Don't get me started y/nn (your nickname )," Fi says balling up her fist.

Y/n keeps smiling as Fionnas' face turns red.

"Don't you two start," Cake says.

"Now comeon Fionna. "

Cake pushes her towards the door and y/n sits up watching them.

"I'll miss you guys!"

"Miss you too!"

Cake hollers opening the door.

"Yeah whatever."

Fionna says but a smile is clearly written on her face.

"Love you Fi Fi!"

"No "Love you Sweet Cakes"?"

Cake says all sassy like.

"Love you sweet Cakes! "

"Ah uh! Don't wanna hear it!"

Cake says while putting up her Tail and shaking it.

__________TIME.SKIP -------------

Your P.O.V.

I sit in the boat ontop of the treehouse watching the sunset with BMO.

"Isn't it pretty BMO?"

I ask her still looking into the sunset.

"Yes. It's amazing!"

She says throwing up her little hands and I smile.

I close my eyes and enjoy the heat on my skin.

"Oh lookie y/n! It's Marshall Lee!"

My eyes open and I look down to see Marshall floating over towards the house being guarded from the sun with an umbrella.

A smile immediately covers my face and I pick up BMO and head back inside.

Getting inside I'm just in time to hear the doorbell and I set BMO down as I go to the door.

It's kinda strange cause usually, Marshall would just walk in and look around to find anyone, but I guess he's trying new things it seems.

Opening the door I see my marshy. He seems surprised to see me.

"You're pretty."

I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Um... thanks?"

I see a bit of pink appear in his cheeks and I step aside to let him in and I close the door as he walks in.

"So what's up? Did your mom come by?"

"She did and I have some news," he says as he turns to look at me.

"What?"

He clears his throat and looks at me with a look I can't put my finger on, "We can't be together anymore."

I feel my heart shatter and I can feel hot tears cloud my eyes.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well I'm the vampire king and I have responsibilities to tend to now and I realized you're just in my way."

Hot tears stream down my face as I shake my head.

"Y/n, listen."

He walks to me and looks down at me placing his hands on my shoulders. I look up at him as my bottom lip quivers.

"I never really loved you...ok?"

My jaw drops and a cry out in pain. How could he say such a thing! I gave him my love! His mother really got to him...

"M-Marshall you don't mean it! I love you! You love me!"

He shakes his head and walks towards the door.

"You're so naive it's cute," he looks back at me and sticks his tongue out and chuckles then he's gone.

I stand there dumb struck and my legs fail me causing me to crash to the floor and cry my eyes out.

"Y/n?"

I look up and turn to see BMO looking confused.

"What is wrong?"

"Marshall doesn't love me anymore..." I say in a whisper .

"No, that's not true... he has to."

"He said so himself BMO! I was just in the way!"

BMO hugs me and I can't help the tears that stream down my face and the thoughts that invade my head.

It's nightfall now and it's time. My bag is already packed and I plan on leaving for good. I slip on my black jeans and red sweater that Marshall got me when I thought love was real. Putting on my black converse I stand, put my bag over my shoulders and look over at BMO who is sound asleep. Smiling I place a kiss on her head and quietly walk out the door. I look to the left and see the ice kingdom and then look to the right to see the candy kingdom. Then I look straight to where there's nothing and I decide that's where my journey begins... to no where.