Chapter 7

Marshall P.O.V.

As night comes I can't Wait to visit y/n tonight. I plan on telling her how I feel. It's been at least 2 weeks since that kiss we had and I started to have dreams of her. The one I had recently got out of hand. We were close to having.... um...Tier 15. When I woke up I had a morning surprise. My "business" was like wood. And that same day I saw Y/n.

Flashback

I float out my house and roam around with my umbrella protecting my skin.
"Marshy!"
I turn to see Y/n running to me with Fi by her side. She was wearing a pair of bleached shorts with a red tank top and red sneakers. The dream I had ran through my head and blush instantly comes to my cheeks.
"Hey Fi. H-Hey y/n."
"Is Marshall... blushing!"
"He is!"
They burst into a laughing fit and I scuff at my shoes as I constantly look to y/n. Enjoying her laugh and smile even if she's making fun of me.

Flashback Over

Ever since that, its been awkward being near y/n. All of a sudden there's a knock on my door. I open it to see Fi soaking wet, its raining. When did it start raining?!
"Fi? What are you doing here?"
"It's y/n."
"Where is she?"
I ask with nervousness on my voice.
"The castle. Marshall we have to go. Now!"
As soon as that's said, I grab her a fly out my house.