Chapter 12

Your P.O.V.

I sit there with tears running down my face as well as Fi's and Cakes. Bmo is clapping.

"Hurray! That was fantastic!"

"Thanks Bmo."

He looks to me and I stand and rush to him. I throw my arm around his neck and pull him into a kiss filled with love and compassion. He kisses back with that same emotion. We pull apart and hug. I snuggle my head into his chest and I could've sworn I felt his heart beat. He pulls my face up his, wipes my tears and pecks my lips.

"I love you pretty stranger."

"I love you Vampire King."

"Marshall..."

We look at Fi to see her wiping away her tears with the help of Cake.

"Yes Fi."

"That was beautiful. You really love Y/n don't you?"

"I do."

I look at him to see him smiling with love in his eyes.

"I really do."

"I love you too."

I say and I kiss his cheek making his cheeks turn red.

"How about you kiddies go and spend some time together."

Cake says while putting on her stuff to go outside along with Fi.

"Where you guys going?"

I ask.

"Out for a while. Hey Marshall." Fi says.

"Hmm."

Fi whispers something she probably can't even hear and Marshall's face turns red as the red He eats off of apples. Fi and Cake leave and I look to Marshall.

"What she say?"

"Oh uhh, n-nothing."

Curse his super hearing.

Marshall P.O.V.

"Where you guys going?"

Y/n asks.

"Out for a while. Hey Marshall." Fi says.

"Hmm."

Just then Fi whispers something she probably can't even hear but I do due to my vampire hearing.

"Tier 15."

I feel all the red come to my face. What does Fi know about Tier 15!?! Fi and Cake leave and Y/n turns to me.

"What she say?"

"Oh uhh, n-nothing."

I feel tempted to have...  you know... with Y/n but what happens if she isn't ready? I don't wanna force her into any thing she doesn't want to do. But I'll bring her to my house.

"So, wanna go to my place?"

I ask a touch of nervousness in my voice. Y/n's been to my house before, but that's with Cake and Fi. Now she and I will be alone.

"OK."

She goes and puts on her coat, gloves, scarf, hat, and boots.

"Ready?"

I ask and walk up to her.

"Ready!"

I pick her up bridal style and we're out the door off to my house.

We get to my house and Y/n takes off her stuff and I notice the outfit she's wearing a red sweater with green and white decorations knitted into it and she has black jeans on with black combat boots.

"So what you wanna do."

I stop floating and walk up to y/n and pull her to me by her waist. I starts to kiss in her neck and she grabs onto my arms and I find her sweet spot and she moans out in pleasure and grips tighter onto my arms. I graze my fangs against her spot and she yelps. I chuckle and look her in her eyes and she looks back. We smash our lips together and my hands trail along her waist and moves down to her butt. I trail my tongue along the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance and she denies. I smile and the next thing you know we're in my room.