Chapter 9

Fionna P.O.V. <---- Generosity Lol

We got to the treehouse and Marshall set y/n on the couch and kneeled beside her as Cake cleaned her up. I kinda feel bad, because I was being pretty bunk to her lately. All because of my dumb crush on Gumball. Well not anymore, Gumball is now old news!

After Cake finished cleaning up y/n she turned to me and just stared.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"How'd you know about this?"

I look down to the floor and look back up to see both Cake and Marshall looking at me waiting.

"When I was over at the castle, Gumball said he had to go when y/n passed. But I don't think she saw us, so I thought I should go. But the way he said it made it sound all foul. So I ran to Marshall's to tell.

"Why didn't you just help her yourself?"

Marshall says when sadness on his voice.

All I can do is shrug.

"Well you could've tried. At least sneak around. Or Something!"

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW MARSHALL! ALL I'VE BEEN WAS A PIECE OF SHIT TOWARDS Y/N AND YOUR JUST MAKING IT WORST AND MAKING IT MY FAULT!"

I scream as I feel I'm gonna cry from anger and sadness. Cake walks towards me.

"OK sug, just calm down. We know it's not your fault."

I nod at Cake and look to Marshall.

"But does Marshall."

He looks at me with shock and stands.

"Of course I know it's not your fault Fi. I'm just... upset that y/n is like this."

He hugs me and I hug back. We stay like this for a while until I feel Marshall start to shake and my sleeve start to get wet. I pull Marshall up to see him crying with his teeth clenched and eyes shut tight.

"Marshall don't cry. She's okay."

Cake says while hugging his leg. He pat's the top of her head.

"I know its just ..."

I look at Marshall and he looks to y/n puts his hands to his face and says the words I would never hear from Marshall Lee The Vampire King.

"I love her."