Chapter 10

Marshall P.O.V.

"I love her."

Fi and Cake look to me with shocked faces that eventually turn to smiles.

"Aww, Marshall's going soft."

Fi says and I smile.

"I guess. Only for y/n!"

"Marshall?"

I turn to see y/n sitting up on the couch with her hand to the back of her head.

"Fi? Cake? Did-Did that really happen?"

I nod and she puts her head in her hands and soon I hear sniffles. I rush over to her and pull her into my lap and hug her. She grabs onto my collar, holds onto me and cries into my shirt, but I don't mind.

"Marshall, I was so scared."

"Shh."

I say as I run my fingers through her hair.

"I thought- "

"Don't. Please. If he did I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Your safe with me."

She lifts her head from the crook of my neck and looks at me. I wipe the leftover tears from her face and kiss her. She kisses back.

"I love you Marshall Lee."

She says in-between the kiss. I look at her and kiss her one last time.

"And I love you y/n."

"Aww So CUTE! "

I look to see Cake being pulled away by Fionna whose mouthing "Goodnight".

"Now you two don't do anything your not suppose to. If you get me?"

"Cake!"

Fi and Y/n sreams, blush approaches Y/n cheeks (if you blush) and I scratch the back of my neck blushing.They leave and we sit there is silence.

"Wanna do something we aren't suppose to?"

Y/n asks with a smirk played across her face.

"Hell Yeah."

No P.O.V.

"Harder Marshall!"

"I'm going!"

"Yeah right there! Oh God right there!"

Fi and Cake run down the stairs.

"Marshall Lee! Y/n! What are you- "

Fi stops when they both see Marshall massaging y/n back.

"Over Marsh- "

"I know, I know... Right there?"

"Yup."

Y/n says while popping the "p".

"See Cake *yawns* nothing. Now let's go back to bed."

I had to put that, I thought it was very funny. Any way Thanks for reading this story, I feel so special (^ω^)

But enjoy the rest so far.