Chapter 5

Your P.O. V.

I've been in Aaa a month. Nothing exciting really happens in the Candy Kingdom. I'm always with Gumball going through his errands in the lab or a new experiment. I don't choose to go he just sends up Peppermint Maid to come and get me.

But sometimes Marshall visits me at night when I'm about to go to sleep. He plays his guitar for me to go to sleep.

Right now I wear black jeans with tears along the thighs and a blue shirt with a blue pair of Vans.

I'm walking through the Candy Kingdom getting hellos and saying Hi occasionally until I see treetrunks. I'm suppose to go to his house with Gumball to get apple pies. I run up to him.

"Hey treetrunks."

He turns and smiles.

"Why Hello Y/n. You still coming to get apple pies?"

He asks as he hugs me with his trunk and I hug him.

"I was suppose to come with Prince Gumball, but let's go."

"OK! Come on."

We start our walk to treetrunks house.

Marshall P.O.V.

I put on my hat and gloves and sunglasses and leave my house looking at the Well while I leave. I fly around for a bit until I spot y/n with treetrunks. I go over there and poke at y/n sides, one main thing I learned was she's very ticklish. She yelps out and giggles while she turns to see me.

"Trying to keep up the latest fashion trends. I approve. Now pose for me Marshall."

She puts her hands as a square and puts it up to her face while making camera clicks. I pose in many ways.

"Perfect just perfect."

She says and then we all laugh.

"Coming to get some of my sweet apple pies Marshall Lee?"

"I'll rather eat the red from some apples."

He nods and they start to walk. I float behind Y/n and fling myself to her and stop my levitation so I fall right onto her and we hit the ground with a thud.

"MARSHALL!!"

I like to make her upset. It kinda turns me on.

"Say, 'Marshall Lee Your are the sexiest Vampire King and I love you'."

"What! One, your the only Vampire King."

I put my hand to my chin and tap on it.

"Your right."

"Oh my gosh Marshall! Why are you so fat!"

I slap the side of my butt.

"All the red goes to my ass. Don't judge me."

"No it all goes to your head! Come on Marshall I want pie."

"Just say it."

"Fine!"

She screams as she pounds her fist on the grass.

" Marshall Lee Your are the ...sexiest Vampire King and I ...love you."

I get off her and pick her up kiss her on the cheek and put her on my back.

"All I wanted to hear."

"Shut up."