Chapter 14

(Last chapter was pretty interesting, huh? Well I hope so.)

Your P.O.V.

I wake up to see my face in Marshall's well sculpted chest and I blush a little. Then what happened yesterday pops up and I feel my cheeks burn up. I start to get up but I'm pulled back down into Marshall's chest. I look him in the eye but his are closed and a smirk is played across his face.

"I would like to get up Marshall."

All he does is puckers out his lips.

"Kiss."

I laugh and Peck his lips.

"More please."

He says in a baby voice. I laugh and kiss him again and He kisses back. His hands start trailing down my body and I remember I don't have my underwear. Before I can get off on top if him He already reached my ass and grips it. I let out a gasp and his tongue slips in my mouth. I start to sit up not breaking the kiss and He follows. I now sit on his lap, I'm so glad He had his boxers on! He runs his fingers through my hair, tugging on it a bit/ ( if you don't have hair) he grips my throat and squeezes a bit.

He then trails kisses down to my neck. I let out a low moan as Marshall grazes his fangs against my skin.

We stop when the doorbell rings. I hear Marshall let out a growl. I get off him and He goes downstairs. I get up and put my underwear on and slip on Marshall's shirt, it reaches my mid thighs and I button it up. I start for the door but a hand pops in the door, I notice those chubby fingers anywhere.

"Hey Fi!"

"Hey y/n!"

I notice she keeps her hand there and I laugh.

"What?"

She asks.

"You can come in ding dong. "

She laughs and comes in wearing her usual outfit except with jeans. I notice a bag in her hand and it isn't hers cause her bag is lime green and on her back while this one is (your favorite color). She hands the bag to me and I take it.

"Thanks Fi."

"Yup. Now shower up you reek."

"I do not!"

"Well you smell like Tier 15 then."

I flick her nose.

"Ow!"

She yells while rubbing her nose.

"Bad Fi! Bad."

Marshall P.O.V.

I let out a growl as the doorbell rang. Y/n gets off me and I float downstairs, not touching the floor cause It's cold! I open the door to see Fi and Cake.

"Hey Fi. Hey Kitty."

"Hey Marshall."

They say as they walk in. I quickly close the door as it gets colder. They both take their stuff off and then look at me.

"What?"

Smirks appear on their faces and I turn red knowing what their thinking. Not really, but I know.

"Where's y/n?"

Fi asks while grabbing a (your favorite color) bag from Cake.

"Up in my room."

"Is she... dressed?"

I shrug and plant a smirk on my face.

"I don't know? Maybe, maybe not."

"Stop it Marshall. Sugar you go bring y/n her clothes."

"OK."

Fi heads up the ladder and I turn to Cake.

"So kitty- "

"Did you guys really do it?"

I feel the blush creep upon my cheeks but I then smirk.

"Do what Kitty?"

She puts her hands on her hips.

"Don't play with me Marshall Lee."

I chuckle and nod.

"Yes Cake. We did."

"You use protection?"

"Cake! Yes of coarse!"

I yell as the blush spreads around my face. She laughs and nods.

"Good."