Chapter 8

Your P.O.V.

After spending the whole day in the castle in my outfit, a (your favorite color) t shirt with regular dark blue jeans and my black socks, surprisingly without Gumball. I head up to my room. Now all I'm waiting for is to see Marshall!

The last I saw him I got tingly inside. I'll admit, I think I may love Marshall but I don't know if he feels the same way, I know he likes me though. But Gumball usually gets in the way and when were alone in the lab or anywhere at that he's always touching me. Like my ass and waist, once I slapped him because he gripped my ass. He's a major perv and I thought Marshall Lee was the pervy type.

I get inside my room and the lights are all off. I walk more into my room and all of a sudden the door closes and I hear the lock go into place. The main light flickers on and there's Gumball licking his lips while eying my body. Yup, major perv.

"What do you want Gumball. I'm tired."

I ask clearly irritated. I'm not tired at all, but I just want him out and Marshall here. He walks up to me.

"It's just that your so... beautiful."

"Thanks. Now leave."

I start to turn away but he pulls me by the waist back to face him. I try to pull away but surprisingly he has a strong grip.

"Don't you think you should give me something?"

I stare shocked at him. Never would I think he would say that.

"Excuse me!?"

I scream and finally pull out his grip.

"Come on. I mean, I gave you place to stay when you didn't have anywhere."

He has a point, but never would he get any of this! No of it!

"I don't think you deserve that!"

"Well, I do."

He starts to reach for me but I swat his hand away. He chuckles and walks to me and I keep walking back. Soon enough I hit the wall and Im trapped in the corner. He grabs both my arms and pins them above my head. I try to break free but he has a fucking death grip. How is he so strong?

"Gumball please don't do this."

"As a Prince I get what I want."

He starts kissing on my neck and I squirm, his kisses are cold and uncaring. Never would I want this. I only have one choice. He presses his body against mine and I try my best not to barf. I kick him where it doesn't shine. He yells out in pain and topples over. I rush over him and go for the door but I'm grabbed by my ankles and I land face first on the floor. I feel the blood rush from my nose as I roll over and he's now ontop if me and pins both his legs on my waist not allowing me to move. I kept swating his hands away so ended up getting into a fight of hands. But he then grabbed a fist full of my hair and bagged my head onto the floor.

Spots were taking over my vision and before I knew it I blacked out. But before I did I could've sworn I heard Marshall Lee.

Marshall P.O.V.

I fly to the castle and put Fi down and and smell a fimiliar type of blood.

"Y/n."

I fly up to y/n room to see Gumball sitting on top of her and them having a little fight with their hands. Then Gumball grabs a fist full of her hair and bangs her head hard on the floor.

"GUMBALL! I'LL KILL YOU!"

I fly full speed at Gumball and knock him off y/n. I start to fly my fists into his face and he tries his best to stop me but he's not as strong as I.

"Marshall stop!"

I look to see Fionna with her sword in her hand. I look to see Gumball groaning out in pain and holding his face. I look at y/n to see her knocked out cold and dried up blood surrounding the bottom of her nose, lying there lifeless. My unbeating heart sinks, thinking if she was gone. I hold back the tears and grab y/n bridal style in one hand and grab Fi and put her on my back and fly to the treehouse.