Chapter 4

Your P.O.V.

I spot Fionna, Cake, and Lord Monochromicorn. Peppermint Maid clears her throat and they all look our way but mostly at me. They all walk over as Peppermint Maid leaves. Gumball/Gummy steps up and puts his hand on the arch of my back pushing me a little to the front.

"This is Y/n."

"Hi."

I say while waving.

"Hi ya sweetheart. I'm Cake. This is Fionna and Lord Monochromicorn."

"Just call him Lord M. The names way to long."

Gumball whispers in my ear. I chuckle and slightly shove him as he also chuckles. When I look to Fionna she's eying me.

Lord M. taps something in Morse code.

"Am I the only one who doesn't understand what he just said?"

"No. Me and Lil Fi don't."

Marshall/Marshy says while poking at Fionnas face. She swats him away.

"Cut it Marshall and don't call me that. I'm 16 not the chubby 14 year old I used to be."

"Your 16?"

I ask and she puts her hands on her hips and holds her head up high.

"I am."

"I'm 17."

Her whole stature changes. She slumps her shoulders forward as she slouches her back and looks me with hatred. I don't understand. Why doesn't she like me? Is it cause of Gummy? I don't want nor care for hatred right now, just wanna hang until I'm ready to go home.... maybe.

Gumball P.O.V.

We all head to the garden and I stand on both sides of Fionna and Y/n. I feel annoyed cause Fi keeps rambling on and on about her and Cakes adventures. I honestly don't care but I'm also happy cause I'm next to Y/n who's actually listening. She's so pretty, and when she got up from my bed wearing those clothes, something inside just. I don't know, snapped, the weird thing is I don't want any relationship with her just... Oh God! I just want Y/n.

We get to the garden and Y/n inhales the smell of the flowers which makes her chest more visible. I notice Marshall Lee looking at y/n too but not like I am... probably. We start our little walk.

"So PG. Are you busy tonight?"

Fionna asks while looking to the ground. I let out a low sigh and look to Y/n to see her not there, and neither is Marshall Lee. Where in globs name are they?

Marshall P.O.V.

Me and Y/n trailed away from Gumball and Fi to explore the other side of the garden.

"Does Fionna not like me or something?"

I look to y/n to see her looking at me. Her pretty (orb/eye colors) orbs. Wait, pretty?

"Why would you say that?"

She just shrugs.

"She keeps giving me dirty looks. And I don't appreciate dirty looks."

She says while poking me. I laugh and stop her finger from poking again. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and shake her a bit.

"Fi's just not used to having another pretty girl around, since Cake is just a cat an all."

"You think I'm pretty?"

She turns to me and we stop dead in our tracks. I stratch the back of my neck and I feel my face heat up a little.

"I mean. Yeah, I guess."

She laughs. Her laugh is pretty, and she nods.

"I guess your pretty yourself."

"I'm not pretty! I am Marshall Lee Abadeer The SEXY ASS Vampire King!"

I scream and she laughs.

"Im sorry Marshy."

She then laughs and I do too.

We sit on a bench and watch the sun go down.

"Finally I can ditch this umbrella."

As I put my umbrella to the side y/n leans her head on my shoulder.

"Do you mind?"

"Nope."

I like the way it feels with Y/n on me her heat sinks in my clothes, and it seems like she doesn't mind me being cold.

After a while of talking it becomes silence until I speak up.

"Hey y/n shouldn't you- "

I look to she her sleep.

"Go. To. Bed... OK then."

I pick her up bridal style and float back into the castle to see Cake with Lil Fi on her back sleep. She sees me with y/n and raises an eyebrow.

"What Kitty?"

She shakes her head.

"Later Gumball!"

She whisper/yells as she walks out. Gumdrop walks in a sees me with y/n and frowns up his face.

"Don't worry princess. She feel asleep."

"Shut up. Just put her in the room to the right of mine and leave."

He walks back to where he came from and I go up to the room he said. While going y/n snuggled into my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smirk at her and open the door to find a white room with (your favorite color)furnishing, it's better than pink everywhere. I put her into bed and kiss her forehead.

"Good night pretty stranger."

And fly home having her smile and laugh go through my mind constantly.

Does this mean....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I like y/n?