Chapter 17

? p.o.v.

I watch her walk out of Marshall's house and head off into the distance.

My eyebrows scrunch together.

Who is she?

I shrug it off and do all that ridiculous stuff and open a portal to the nightosphere. I walk up to the castle and look for Marshall's mom. I find her in the dinning hall eating fries. Shaking my head I approach her and knock the fries off the table. She looks up to me with cheeks filled with fries.

"What was that for?" She ask and I sigh.

"Marshall has a new "friend"," I say crossing my arms over my chest. She finishes chewing all the fries and chuckles.

"Is that jealousy I sense?" I smile and shake my head.

"She looks human," I say and I smile wider watching her jaw drop.

"Another human?" she says with an annoyed face. I nod and she sighs while getting up from her seat and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Then... I'll just make a visit to the candy kingdom," she says and disappears right in front of me. I sigh and go home.

Gumballs P.O.V.

I sit in my lab working on an experiment to make fireworks that dance. Finishing it up I pour the substance into a tube and screw it up and put it away when a big gust of wind blows around the room. Turning I see a lady dressed in a dress suit and she kinda reminds me of Marshall.

"Hello Bubba," she says all calm and collectively. "I'm Marshall Lee's mom, how are you?"

What the Hell?

Way Way WAY TOO SHORT I KNOW! I'M GONNA HOPEFULLY POST THE NEXT CHAPTER BY TONIGHT. IF NOT, YOU CAN FORCE FEED ME MAC AND CHEESE. IT'S MY LEAST FAVORITE FOOD.