Chapter 13

(OK! WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE HAVING A LEMON SCENE. DON'T KNOW WHAT LEMON IS? IT INVOLVES SEXUAL CONTEXT. SO GET READY!!!! DONT WANNA READ IT, MOVE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.)

Marshall P.O.V.

I lay y/n on my bed and climb ontop of her without breaking our kiss. Her hands trail in my shirt and feel on my body. Her warmth causes me pleasure and I groan out. She unbuttons my shirt revealing my 8 pack and V-line and Y/n bites her lips while eying and feeling on my body. I kiss on her neck on her sweet spot and she moans out and her breathing becomes heavy.

"M-Marshall."

She moans out and that encourages me. I take off her shirt to reveal her breast in a red lace bra. I lick my lips and kiss on her chest. She works off my pants and I take off the rest on my shirt to leave me in my boxers.I groan in pleasure as she rubs her hand against my area. I take off her pants adding more clothes to my floor. She's wearing matching red lace underwear. I slip off her underwear and I begin to finger her. I add another finger, then another, 3 fingers. As she gets wet and her breathing gets out of control, I grab protection from my drawer and put it on.

(AND HES A VAMPIRE AND DEMON- THAT DOESN'T MEN HE CANT PRODUCE BABIES YOU DWEEBS!)

I enter her slowly and she let's out a groan and moan. She grabs onto the sheets and I grab her hips and slowly speed up the pace.

"Fuck. Y/n your so tight."

"H-Harder Marshall."

I go faster and my thrust become harder.

"M-Marshall Lee!"

I love it when she screams my name. She begins to kiss on my neck and she reaches my bite marks and sucks on them.

"Y/n."

I groan out. She slides her tongue against them and I grip on her waist and pound into y/n harder and faster.

"Oh Glob!"

I slow down and take my thrust long and slow. She looks at me and I smirk.

"Marshall, stop teasing."

"Beg for it."

"Excuse me?"

I kiss her, she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Please Marshall Lee."

I speed up but not to much, enough to make y/n bite her lip.

"Keep going."

"Marshall Lee, You are the sexiest Vampire King-
She says but she props herself on her elbows and whisper in my ear.

"- and I want you. Please."

I bite my lip and go at it and our lips smash into each other. I trail my tongue at the bottom of her lip and she allows entrance. We have a war but I win. I explore her mouth as I speed up more.

"Marshall... I'm gonna-"

She tries to say but a moans comes out. I get a familiar feeling and I come as does y/n. I pull out and lay by her side.

"I love you Marshall Lee."

"And I love you y/n."

I wrap my arms around her as she lays her head on my chest and we fall asleep in each others arms.