Chapter 15

Your P.O.V.

I get dressed in a(your favorite band/Singer) shirt with (your favorite color) pants and my black combat boots and my hair in a messy bun.

I walk out the bathroom to see Fi gone.

"Must be downstairs."

I say to myself. I prop my bag up on my shoulder and slide down the ladder. I turn to see Marshall dressed and his hair slightly wet. He must've used the guest room bathroom. And Fi and Cake sitting on blankets on the floor. Marshall's couch is like stone, no stones are more comfortable than his couch.

"Hey Cake!"

She looks to me and stands.

"Hey hun!"

We hug and she sits back down. I feel someone watching me and I turn my head to see Marshall staring at me smiling. I smile back and He floats over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Hi to you too."

I say and He chuckles and settles on the ground and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his torso and as we're about to kiss Cake interrupts.

"I would like for you two to not do that near you know who."

She points her tail at Fi. Fi pulls a hair off Cakes tail.

"Ow! Why'd you do that?!"

"Because you're just embarrassing! "

Fi says through gritted teeth and a little pink on her cheeks. Me and Marshall laugh and share a quick peck.

"Later Kitty! Later Fi! Later Y/n! "

Marshall yells as We walk out the cave.

"Later Marshall!"

All 3 of us yell and walk out. As soon as We do snow surrounds us.

Majors Writers Block.

I'm sorry for no updates.