Chapter 1

Kira was walking home after school and playing otome game on her phone like every other days. She was crossing the street when the light turn green, but didn't see the truck that was coming toward her direction.

'Hok Hok Hok' and the next moment she saw herself went flying. After she landed on the ground, she knew her life force was getting weaker and weaker since her consciousness was fading slowly bit by bit. 

When a person is dying they would think about their regrets in life, but Kira was feeling relieved because she just finished the otome game before she got hit. I have no regrets in life, she thought to herself and everything went black.

Kira found herself in a space of nothing but darkness. Then the next moment she saw a light coming from no where and wrapped around her. The next moment she felt pain and cried out loud.

"Waaa waa  waaa"

"Everything is alright, my baby. Don't cry." Kira heard a woman voice coaxing her and look up to her. The woman was beautiful and there was a handsome wrapping his arm around her and THEY ARE HUGE. Kira panic a little, but it didn't take her a long time to figure out that she reincarnated. 

As she look at her surrounding, she found out that she just born a few second ago and is in a forest and her new parents seem tired as if something or someone was chasing them. She also found out that her new parents wear clothes that look like the clothes people in ancient time wore. 

'Don't tell me I'm reincarnated in wauxia world.' She thought.