Chapter 13

Kira's dress (only the dress)

Kira hair style (black hair,  smooth and silky)

Kira's flats

Kira POV~

After letting the siblings rest and calitvate for a whole day, tonight we went to the flea market like street and it is more buzzier than Jing city even if it's night. Since we are in the capital, I changed my adventure outfit to a city one. From the outside appearance, I might look just like everyone else if I don't have the mask on or the braid, but underneath my dress, I only wear bra and underwear. Also I wear my old world's shoes because I can't stand wearing the ancient shoes. The reason is the lady flats are made of woods or straw and only nobles and royals ladies wear the ones made of leather. So I thank God for giving me my creation magic to create my own undergarments, clothes and shoes. 

Anyway, as always the same, the siblings wear the disguise. In the city, we pretended to be siblings and I'm the middle child. 

As we strolled on the streets, we come upon many various shops. One that attracted my attention the most was the spirit stones shop. It seem like a gambling place because you never know what is inside the stone when you peeled it. But somehow I can see the energy coming from the stones. Some are strong, some are weak, and some didn't have any energy.

To begin with, I don't like the idea of gambling because I want to keep my image of being a pure and upright person😇😇. But one stone attracted my attention because it has the strongest energy flowing around it and it didn't seem like anyone wanted it. 

Then if no one wanted it, I'll just have to take it. Hey, its not like I'm gambling...right!?!? I was just helping the poor abandon stone by buying it....right?!?!? Yosh!!!!! Lets go help the little stone that no one wanted to buy.

"Hey Kira, where are you going?" (Lu Mo)

"Oh, wait for me here. I'm going to buy a stone." (Kira)

"Oh, then be quick." (Lu Mo, not worry that Kira will buy an empty stone; has full confident in Kira)

3rd person POV~

Kira squeezed through the crowd to get in front of the table to buy the stone. There are a lot of people surrounded the shop even if they didn't come to buy stones, they came to watched the show.