Chapter 17

3rd person POV~

The next morning at the inn after breakfast, the gang discussed the plans. Ye Huo told the gang what happened to him and the emperor obviously involved in the scheme. Ye Huo was the sixth prince and he is Kira's mother's brother from the same mother, the empress. The empress was not favored and died by poison when Ye Huo was 5 and Ye Qi Qi was 12. After the death of the empress, the emperor massacred all of Ye Huo maternal family and made one of his most beautiful and favored consort into an empress. Then Ye Qi Qi was sent to live in the isolated place, whereas Ye Huo was sent to the border. Years later when Ye Huo came back from the border, he heard his belove sister was dead. Not believing what he was told, he investigated the matter and found the truth. Ever since that day, he goes against the emperor at everything. At the same time, the small sun sect keep on rising in power and the old general Lu died because of incurable illness.

Later on, citizen began to love Ye Huo, wanting him to be the next emperor. The emperor was enraged and sent a decreed of Ye Huo going to the border again. But that was only an excuse. After the decreed, he sent assassins from the sun sect and also from a secret organization. And that was how he got there.

"You know, our main enemy is not the emperor nor Du Ting Xioa nor the sun sect. They all are puppets." (Kira, focused on folding origami)

"What? Are you serious? Why do you think that?" (Lu Mo)

"First, your grandfather is stronger than Du Ting Xioa and how did he get poisoned where no doctor can cure. Second, how did the emperor sent a powerful assassins even you, uncle a genius cultivator can't even lifted your hands at them. And lastly, sun sect was just a small sect who suddenly rose to power. 

These things are all connected. Lu Yi is a disciple of the sun sect and favor by the sect master, which mean the sun sect have deep relation with Du Ting Xioa, so does the emperor. Why would he sent the sixth prince in the Lu's dungeon? Because they all work together. But the most important thing is the true master mind. He or she did all these because there is something in this country, no, to be more precise, there is something in the Lu residence that he or she want." (Kira, threw the origami crane through the window for it to fly away)

"What does he or she want?" (Ye Huo)

Kira putted away the origami and pulled out a wooden box in front of them and opened it.

"This??" (Ye Huo)

"The map and the key to the great treasure and it was in the Lu mansion." (Kira)

"So that was the reason." (Lu Mo)

"Then what do you plan to do now?" (Ye Hu)

"Simple. Tomorrow night, there's going to be a banquet at the palace, right? So we attack the palace tomorrow night. I think the Azure Dragon country really need a new ruler." (Kira, smiled wickedly under the mask)

"But what about the master mind?" (Lu Mo)

"Child, one step at time. Beside we need the emperor on our side to move freely in the country against the enemy." (Kira)

"But how are we going to attack the palace when we have no army?" (Ye Huo, the siblings nodded in agreement)

"Are you guys that forgetful? The Lu family own almost half of military power, so who said that we don't have army? Whoever said that I will generously open up their eyes for them." (Kira, as if talking to a bunch of idiots)

"Ha..ha...No thanks!!!!! I think my eyes are working fine." (Ye Huo)

"But how are we going to get them to come here by tomorrow night? It would take about a month to reached the capital." (Lu Mo)

"~sigh~ do you trust me? If you trust me then don't ask anymore questions. My pitiful brain is already overwork." (Kira)

Midnight~

When everyone was asleep, Kira stealthily teleported to the ghost shop. She really not wanted to come to this place, but this was her only option to make a move against the emperor and Du Ting Xioa without getting any supicious from anybody.

Kira waited beside the ghost shop having the strange feeling that he will come to her and her guess didn't let her down. A few minutes later, a devilish handsome man dressed in black appeared in front of her.

"Do you miss me that me that much that you come in the middle of the night? It is inproper for a young lady to come to look for a grown man in the middle of the night. You really are an unrestrained lady huh, little devil?!?!?" (Shenma Ren, a faint smile on his lips)

"Yeah whatever!!! I need a favor from you on something. But I guess you already know what I was asking for, right....stalker? (Kira)

"Hahaha, but you know the favor is not free." (Shenma Ren, pretended not to hear the last part and smiled mischievously)

"I know. In this world, everything has a price. So make my favor into a payment for stalking me even if I said don't." (Kira)

Kira shamelessly patted his shoulder, yet he didn't seem to disliked it. It was the opposite feeling. His eyes flashed a strange light, but disappeared immediately before Kira noticed it. In this life time, no one dare to touch him because out of fear, but this human girl didn't even put him in her eyes. He wonder will she still be the same if she find out what he is?

"....er....er.....stalker....stalker!!! What are you dazing around for?? Will you help me or not?" (Kira)

"Hum, I will. I will personally diliver it to you tomorrow." (Shenma Ren)

"Ok. Then I'll be going." (Kira)

"Wait!!! For the payment, you have to grand me one wish. And I have to accompany you to the banquet if you want to go there without getting into trouble." (Shenma Ren)

"I don't want to!!!!" (Kira)

"Then forget about the fav-" (Shenma Ren)

"Ok, ok, fine!! Deal!!!" (Kira, interrupted him)

"Then I will pick you up tomorrow night. About the wish, I don't think I need it now." (Shenma Ren, a satisfied smile on his face)

But I don't to be near you. You are a very contingent virus. You don't know that women jealousy is more terrifying than fighting in bloody war. Kira wanted to cry but have no tears. Just thinking about the misery she will faced with the green eyed women, she couldn't help but anime cry😭😭. But this was the only way if they want to strike faster. 

Sorry for the late update😭😭😭 Thank you all for reading this little one's story😁😁😁