Chapter 16

3rd person POV~

"Morning!!! You guys, it's already 5am." (Kira)

"Yawn* another 5 minutes." (Lu Mu)

"Yeah, just five more minutes." (Lu Mo)

💢 " I said WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" (Kira, using magic poured icy cold water on the siblings)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" (Lu Mo)

"I'M AWAKE!!!!!! I'M AWAKE!!!!!!! (Lu Mu)

The scream woke the whole inn up.

"Bohoho, Kira you are so mean😭😭" (Lu Mu)

"Get ready, we are going to cultivate for a few day." (Kira, ignored Lu Mu)

"But do we have to wake up that early?" (Lu Mo)

"It's never too early to try to be stronger than before." (Kira, feeling proud of herself)

4 days later~

Only when the full moon reached it highest point, the gang opened their eyes.

"Kira, Kira, look, I break through!!! I'm at the 6th rank right now. I'm stronger than Li Mei and Lu Yi!!!!" (Lu Mo)

"Me too!!!! I break through!!! I already set up my foundation and am at the 2nd rank!!! (Lu Mu)

"Humm, congratulation, with your age, able to break through to those lev- I mean those rank is really is amazing." (Kira, happy for them)

"Hey Kira, do you break through too?" (Lu Mu➡️the seven years old brother)

"Yes." (Kira, neither sad or happy)

"Really!!! What rank are you at now?" (Lu Mo➡️ the fifteen years old sister)

"Do you really want to know?" (Kira)

"Of course!!!!" (Lu Mo and Lu Mu in unnison)

"Then I'm at lev- I mean rank 130th." (Kira)

"Whatttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙀🙀🙀" (Lu Mo and Lu Mu in unnison, turning into statues)

"Hey, are you guys ok?" (Kira)

"Kira!!! how old are you??????" (Lu Mo, grabbed Kira shoulders)

"13~!?!?!!" (Kira, feeling uncomfortable)

"What!!!!! I know you are strong, but never thought you are this strong!!!! Tell me, what's your secret?" (Lu Mo)

"Ha..haha, I don't have any secret. It just that the day I was born, my body just absorbed the energy on its own and I just naturally breakthrough. If I cultivate, my breakthrough is a hundred times faster." (Kira, sweating)

"Jeeze, Kira you are so lucky. Maybe in your previous life, you did good deeds, that's why." (Lu Mu)

'That's because I'm a cheat and the only good deed that I did was buying animes and games in the store. I'm helping the owner earned some money for living.'

"Hehehe...I guess I'm a lucky person after all." (Kira, scratching her head)

"Anyway, today is the day we sneak into your house to rescues your mother." (Kira)

"Oh yeah, lets go!!!" (Lu Mu)

"Hey Kira, you aren't gonna teleport us in the young lover's bedroom again, are you?" (Lu Mo)

"*cough* *cough* can't you forget about that?" (Kira, feel awkward)

"Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!" (The siblings)