Chapter 12

Kira POV~

A month had pass and we finished fixing up the city and developing new businesses. The city improved dramatically and the military mights became more stable and stronger than in the past.

While executed our plan, we announced the true lord, Lu Mu to the citizens and they seem pleased with him. We asked all the citizens to make an oath to keep it a secret. In this world, when breaking an oath, you would suffer from great tribution and bad karma.

After a month and the city become as good as new. I'm quite proud of myself. I fixed and renew everything from soil to houses.

Since I was an otaku in my old world, I need money to buy games, anime, etc., so I created construction projects and business plans to earn money. Of course I faked my identity because I'm not eighteen yet.  So you can said that I have alittle bit experience of doing businesses. 

With my experience in business, I created all kind of businesses that fit with the citizen's talents.

After finished with the city development, all the citizens are weird when they saw me. In the busy street, they will make pathway for me and they even gave me food or products that the produce for free.

Time skip~

Today we are leaving for the capital and I told the captain to send me letters if something happen. I also gave him a talisman, so when I needed army, they can teleport with the whole group of soldiers to my location immediately.

After having a conversation with the old captain, I immediatly teleported us because I don't want to creeped out by someone.

Before entering the capital, I stopped a few miles away from the gate to change the siblings  appearance. Afterward, I teleported us into a dark alley, so no one will notice us.

"Lets find an inn for now. We'll go play around the capital tomorrow. A few days later, we'll go have some fun in your house." (Kira, smile under the mask creepily)