Chatper 7

3rd person POV

It was dawn and the sun already risen. The loge near the entrance of the forest give out pleasent smell. Just by smelling the delicious smell, Lu Mo and Lu Mu wake up. At first the two of them looked dumbfounded, the loge was warm and cozy and it was cute too.

Then they both remember the nightmare yesterday and panicked. Only when they look at each other do they calm down. A second after calming down, a confusion suddenly rise. What are they doing here? They both thought looking around the room in confusion.

Then, "oh, you guys are awake." (Kira)

What a beautiful girl, they both thought. They saw her carrying two bowls of egg drop soup which giving out delicious smells. Both of them couldn't resist the smells and their stomach growl.

"Hahahaha" (Kira)

Both of their faces turn red.

Kira POV~~

Since I'm immortal I don't need to sleep at all. But if I use too much of my energy, I need to sleep or cultivate to regain my strength. Usually, I would caltivate, but I decided to sleep since I don't want to forget that I was once a human and beside it is safe since I create a barrier around my house and only people who is stronger than me can break it.

I sleep for four hours then I regain all of my energy. Man, bringing someone back to life takes a lot of my spiritual energy. After waking up, I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to hunt. Saying hunting isn't the correct word, it was more like strolling around and picked up food like going shopping.

On my hunt ahem~, I caught a chicken like magical beast. After catching the chicken like magical beast, I return to the lodge. Then I decided to turn the chicken like magical beast into egg drop soup. Even though I don't need to eat, I still like to eat.

After finish cooking, I could sense the two people waking up. So I decided to bring them food since they might get hungry because of the entertaining show they have to put out yesterday.

When I bring  two bowls of soup to them, they seem to be in dazed and then they looked at the bowls with their stomachs growling and their mouths drooling.

 Their faces are funny and I laugh at them and their faces turned red. Ah, I couldn't help but wanting to tease them more. But first let them eat first and asked them about their family situation even though I already figured it out since I happen to be caltivating on the tree at the forest entrance when the scene played out.

I gave them the food and when they put a mouthful of the soup in their mouths, they just froze. I wonder what happen, then the next second they just throw the spoons away and drink the soup like drinking water ignoring the hotness. What a funny people.

After drinking the soup, they introduce themselves and I also introduce myself. The older sister is Lu Mo and the younger brother is Lu Mu. Then they told me about their family situation and it was what I thought. To summarize it, the  father was a poor bastard who suduce their mother who was the only heir of the general household. After the marriage, he brought his lover, and have a daughter, Lu Yi, giving her the Lu family name. After that the father Du Ting Xioa poison the grandfather and he died. After the death of the general, Lu Mu should be the next general, but Du Ting Xioa took over having absolute control saying that Lu Mu is too young. Even people wanted to rebuttal they couldn't.  At the same time, Lu Mu fiancé cheated on her with Lu Yi and becoming Du Ting Xioa right hand man, but she didn't know, she trusted him the most beside her mother and brother. Since Lu Mo and Lu Mu are consider as geniuses in the younger generation, they plan on getting rid of them before they become too powerful and learn the truth. And you can guess what happen next and how they got here.

After listen to their story, I decided to help them. The reason? I was fond of the siblings... Ok ok, that wasn't a lie, but the true reason is that I need entertainment since I been living in the forest for so long. And beside I like to bully wicked people. Letting them be prideful, selfish, arrogant, and stubborn at first, then crush them at the end watching their regretful faces that they wish they should have never provoked you is the most entertaining things. Don't called me wicked ok. By crushing the hatful people, I help innocent people. It's like killing two birds with one stone. I won't get bored anymore and I help people. And I'm new to the capital, so I need a place to stay because I have no money. Ah I'm such a genius.

Third person POV~

When Lu Mu and Lu Mo heard that Kira going to help them take revenge, they were confused why Kira wanting to help them. Then again seeing Kira beautiful smile, they thought that she was a person of justice. They were very happy that they can get Kira help because they knew that she is a very powerful person since she can bring death back to life and healed them easily even if they can't sense any spiritual energy in her body. If they didn't see that Kira can do all these things, they will believe that she is a trash, but now they know she is more powerful than the experts they have seen or heard of. 

Ah getting Kira help is like getting help from a god. 

-Kira is such a nice person- they thought in their head.