Chapter 6

3rd person POV

In the midnight at the entrance of the forest, a dying girl about 15 cover with blood was surrounding by a group of men dress in black clothes. In the group, there was a middle age man with arrogant aura facing the young girl.

"Wh....why?" (The young girl; eyes full of mixed emotions)

"Hahaha, foolish girl, you think I would love you and that cheap woman and your brother? Ah, let me tell you something, the reason I married that bitch is because I wanted to gain the noble status and let my woman have a good life....hehehe you know....my other biggest secret is that I'm the one who killed your grandfather.. Hahahahaha." (The middle age man)

"Oh Li Mei, you can come out now." (The middle age man)

A young man came out from the shadow. He looked elegant and has an appearance that is in the handsome category. However, that gentle and elegant look shatter when he hold a little boy about 7 with a knife on his neck.

"Li...Li Mei, what are you doing here? And what are you doing to my brother?" ( the young girl; in horror)

The Li Mei smiles at her bitterly and said, "I never love you. The one I love is Lu yi. Do you know Lu Mo, I always feel disgusting when you talked to me or smileed at me." Li Mei eyes full of disgust and loathing when he looked at her and in the next second he slith the little boy throat.

"Ahahahahahaaaaaa.... Mu Er!!!! Li Mei, I will kill you. Du Ting Xioa, I will take revenge for my mother who loves you desperately and for my grandfather who trusted you!!!!!!!" (Lu Mo; eyes full of hatre, sadness, and determination)

"Hahahaha Lu Mo, don't think about taking revenge because you will died today." (Du Ting Xioa; laughing madly while forcing Lu Mo to swallow a deadly poison)

After making Lu Mo took the poison, all the men leaved without looking back. Only two people in the isolated place left; one is Lu Mu who is lying lifelessly on the ground and the other one is Lu Mo who is lying on the ground struggling to breath.

She fight back death because she hasn't making those people paid. Also her mother was left alone in the Lu residence. Who knows what happen to her mother and what those shameless mother and daughter will do to her. And her bother..... Her brother..... Just thinking about it makes her heartache with sarrow and regret. She was betrayed.

Just the moment she couldn't fight death anymore, she heard a rustle sound coming from the forest. She thought that it was a magical beast, but it doesn't matter anymore since she is going to died anyway.

However, when she looked up, she saw a girl about 13 was descending from the tree. Even though her vision is blurry, she could still see the person well. The girl was the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. Her beauty, even a goddess couldn't be compare to her. She has milky white smooth skin. Her wavy black hair reach her waist falling smooth and silky like a waterfall. Her nose is small and straight. Her lips are dull red and she has long thick eyelashes. Her pupils are enchanting, but when looking at them closely, they are midnight blue. Most of all, all the body curves and structures are perfect and beautiful.

"Ah these people, disturbing my sleep." (Kira)

Kira look kind of annoyed because these strangers are disturbing her sleep. 

"Hel..ppp my brother.... Ple..pleaseee." (Lu Mo; eyes full of hope)

Kira isn't some who would help people since it is not her business. But Lu Mo words make her unable to not help. Lu Mo doesn't know but the moment she ask her to help her brother instead of asking help for herself, she earn Kira acknowledgment. 

Kira take a look at Lu Mu. No doubt he is already death, but it wasn't a problem for Kira. Since Kira has all the elements, she can combine Light, Creation, and Alchemy elements together to bring a person back to life before the soul enter the life cycle.

Kira uses her magic to bring Lu Mu back to life. It took her two minutes since bring a person back to life take a lot of the spiritual energy even if she is at level 103.

After bringing Lu Mu back to life, she moved to Lu Mo to heal her. After healing her, she just fall a sleep. Since both siblings are a sleep, she can't do anything.

She build a small lodge using creation magic and let the sibling sleep in the soft beds peacefully.

"Yawnnnnnn... I need to go to sleep too since I use up quite energy today..." (Kira)