Chapter 5

Kira POV

13 years later ~~~

Hi, it's me Yueliang Kira. It has been 13 years since I reincarnated. In the next 3 days, I will be leaving to the capital.

I'm so excited because I will be able to go out and explore the country my parents once lived. And that is not the only reason--- heheheee.

Ahem right now, I am at level 103 which mean I'm an immortal and all my magic, alchemy, and martial art skills are at godly level. the forest become my backyard. It seem that all the high grade beasts become my sla~ I mean my comrades. They will listen to my every orders. 

I was thankful to my knowledge element. To me it was the most helpful resource. The knowledge element is like Google in my old world. Just by thinking of wanting to learn something and all the information just flow in like river. So I learn about everything that needed to know and my my knowledge of herbs and refining pills are at advance. I even have the lost ancient pill formula thanks to the knowledge element.

Oh one thing, when I was three months old, I rebuilt the shabby cottage that my father built. I make everything in my style and modern life style. I was able to accomplished it easily because I have creation element. Our house uses electricity with the help of the magical stones  from the beasts that runs like a generator. It took my parents quite a while to adapt to the new environment. But later on my mother was thankful because she doesn't have to do a lot of hard work and the house is cozy and beautiful. 

Okay, let's get back to the topic. Wondering why I have to travel alone? Well my mother enjoyed peaceful and safe life so she like to stay in the forest and I think the forest is the safest place with my pals protected them. Whereas my father~sigh~ his motto is that he will stick to my mother like her shadow and everything my mother said is right. 

3 days later~~~

"Did you have everything you need, Kira?" (Mom with worried face)

"Mom, I have creation magic." (Kira, rolling her eyes)

"Oh, my baby girl is leaving us. Ah our baby is all grown up. Ah the world is full of danger. My baby. Ah my bab-----" (Dad, sobbing)

"I believe I can protect my self well." (Kira interrupted her dad)

"Kira, you must promise me you will hide your power from people." (Dad, turn serious)

"You don't have to worried about that." (Kira, smile mysteriously)

"Well then I better be going." (Kira, hide the smile)

"Be safe ok?" (Mom)

"I love you mom. I love you dad and if something bad happen to use guys, quickly tear the talisman ok?" (Kira)

Then I hug my parents and leave the forest for the journey.

When I can't see the cottage anymore, "Here I come cheap emperor." (Kira whispered and smile with killing intent in her eyes)