Chapter 10

3rd person POV

Madam Lain and Lain Yu looked at the girl in the mask with a beautiful voice, aka Kira in disbelief. 

" You know how to heal him?" (Madam Lain)

"Haha, you are so funny. Of course I can heal him. In a slow method, I just give him a pill to take and in the fastest method, I just need to put my hand on him and say heal and he'll be good as new." (Kira, puffing he chest out proudly)

*Bang* when they heard the bang sound, they all turn their heads to Lain Yu.

"Hey little kid, don't joke about a person life. The best doctor in Jing city can't heal him and a little girl who just come out of her mother womb and don't have any spiritual energy on her said that she can heal him?!?!? Not only that she said that she just need to feed him a pill?!?!😠😡 Do you know how expensive pills are and that mystical pill that you speak of DON'T EXIST!!!! Forget about the chanting. Even the immortal guy can't do that. If you can do that, then I'll make you my religious." (Lain Yu)

Kira and the siblings looked at him dumbfounded. Then something just *click* triggered Kira neuro systems. Under the mask Kira had a mysterious smile. Suddenly the siblings next to Kira felt a shiver down their spines.

Kira walk slowly closer to Lain Yu. Her every steps are graceful and sexy, making her look like a seducsive devil. While walking she chuckled and speak in a sexy voice.

"Neh. Do you want to make a bet with me? If you win, I will do anything you want me to do. If I win.... I don't want you to worshipe me. I want you to give yourself to me and obey my every command." (Kira)

When Kira get closer to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and whisper in his ear.

"Even if I want you to warm my bed or become my play thing, you will obey. Whoooo😗" (Kira, blow heat gently in his ear using magic since the mask block the air)

After saying that, Kira unwrapped her arm and take a step back. Lain Yu turn stiff like a statue  and his eyes open wide and his face turn all red.😳

'Wow, this guy pretty innocent and it's fun to tease him. Let tease him more in the future. Hehehe.' (Kira, in her la la land)

"Ah..hu..rt....ahhhh" (okd captain, Lain Jun)

After hearing the old captain cried, Kira suddenly come back to the reality and back to normal. She rush to the old captain and notice that his life force getting weaker and weaker and almost reach the end. 

Madam Lain starting to cry and collapsed on the floor. The two siblings run toward madam Lain and helping her to stand up and holding her to make sure she will not fall.

On the other hand, Lain Yu run up to his father and hold his hand starting to grieve for his father.

At the same time, Kira scan the old captain body and put her right hand on his chest and close her eyes.

"Kátharsi (purification), therapévo (heal)." (Kira, in Greek)

Suddenly a white light enveloped the old captain and then the whole room. The light was too bright,  so everyone who are in the room close their eyes. They only open their eyes when the light dim down. 

Then every one in the room, except Kira have their mouth and eyes open wide in shock😯😧 when they saw the old captain sit up. The old captain seem confuse and excited at the same time when the pain suddenly gone. Sitting up in the bed trying to move his arm and legs, but only feel lighter; touching his used to be wounds, but there are only healthy skin. He then had the open mouth and shocked eyes like everyone else.