Chapter 4

***I change the strength element to knowledge element***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yueliang Zhanshi POV ( Kira's dad)

I was born in the slump. My mother was a slave prostitute and my father was some man I never got to know. Even though people looked down on my mother, to me she was the best mother. I was thankful to her that she didn't abandoned me like other mothers. 

When I waited for my mother to finish he work, people would looked at me with pitties. When they looked at me like that I wanted to beat them up. My mother didn't had a choice. Her life didn't even belong to her. 

I hate everyone except my mother. I despised the world with it unfairness. To me the world is dark, my only light was my mother. She would smiled at me even if she was beat up by other jealous women and the master.

When I was seven, my mother finished with her work and we were walking home together. One of the women who was jealous of my mother hired thugs to rapped and killed my mother. When my mother saw the thugs, she hid me in the piles of garbage because she knew no one was willing to help us and we have no place to run or keep us safe.

"Zhanshi, promise me you will not come out no matter what happen." (Mother)

"Mommy, are you okay." (Zhanshi looked that his mother with innocent big eyes)

"Mommy is the strongest women, no one will hurt mommy. Now you must promise me you will stay still no matter what happen and if you keep your promise, mommy will buy you a meat bun tomorrow." (Mother)

"Really????? Okay." (Zhanshi with a big smile on his face)

I remember the 4 thugs came and grabbed my mother. I remember my mother was trying to fight them off but couldn't. After that they tore her clothes and**************(you know what happen).

I remember I couldn't move when they rapped and tortured my mother to death. I was nothing but a coward. After they left, I ran up to my mother, trying to wake her up, but nothing, nothing. My mother didn't wake no matter how many time I tried to called her. She's gone. She's leaving me forever.

Thinking of that, my world turned completely black. I can't see anything, everything is dark. I swore that day that I will become stronger and killed all the people who hurt my mother including my father who didn't take responsibility.

Starting from that day, my path was full of blood. My heart was full of hatre and revenge. As times passed on, I finished taking revenges and become very strong, but I can't  feel anymore. I didn't have any emotion anymore. I was like a shell without any soul. I can't turned back to the kid I once was and all did was kill and kill more. I became the number one assassin in the Mainland. 

One day, I was on a mission trying to kill someone in the royal family, but got hurt very bad instead. I remember collapsing in a small isolated courtyard. The next morning, I was waking up on a bed and saw an angel sleeping beside the bed. The emotions I once lost returned immediately when I looked at the angel.

She has long lashes and silky long hair. Her skin was smooth and soft and white as snow. As I reached out my hand to touched her hair, she open up her eyes, then looked at me. Her eyes were the most beautiful eyes I ever seen. They look so brilliant and full of life. The moment I looked into her eyes, my world was full of rainbow colors that I never experienced before. 

When I was in dazed, she talked to me.

"Are you okay?" (Angel)

The moment I heard her voice and looked at her half awake face, my heart skipped few beats and my face was burning.

***time skip***

It has been two month since I was injured. I learned that the angel was actually a princess and her name was Ye Qi Qi. She was consider as a trash and left alone in the isolated courtyard. When I learned about that, I was so angry that I almost went to assassinate the emperor. But she stopped me and telling me that she doesn't need anything and she was happy that I was with her. I was so happy I thought I was in heaven.

Then there was new about an assassin who was trying to killed the crown prince and end up being hurt and all the guards were searching for him. They ought that he might still be in the palace so they were seaching for him in every courtyards. And that assassin was me. They searched everywhere except the princess's courtyard and don't blamed me for them having dead brains.

***Another two months***

Me and the princess become lovers. The princess was pregnant with my child and I was the most happiest man. 

 When the princess was almost nine months pregnant, that cheap emperor just remember that he has a daughter living in the isolated courtyard. The reason was he was going to use my queen to gain more connection with other nobles. 

When he saw that my queen was pregnant, he was furious and ordered the guards to executed us. I was so mad that he treated my queen as a chess piece for his politics. I wanted to killed him at the moment, but I knew I had to protect my queen and our baby.

So to summarize it, we escaped with the emperor's dogs chasing us. While we were on the run, my wife gave birth and it was a baby girl. She was crying at first but when my queen told her that everything was okay, then she stop crying with a confused and shocked on her adorable face when she stared at us.

Then an arrow was shot at us. Due to my sharp instant, I was able to protect them just in time. After running for a long time, we lost the assassin and were in a deepest part of the forest.

I knew that this place was the most dangerous place lurking with high grades magical beasts, but was the safest place for us from the emperor.

Two months passed by and I learned that my daughter was a genius. So my wife and I started to teach her everything we knew. We were happy for her and also afraid at the same time that something might happen to her in the future since human are full of greed.