Chapter 2

Kira's POV:

Okay, so I reincarnated in wuxia world. Then that means there are magical creatures and magic like I read in light novel!?!? Ahh man, my life is going to be excited. Wait! But aren't I suppose to be reincarnated into some noble lady who is a trash and aren't I suppose to have tragic past????? Ahhh this is so confusing!!! My otaku brain can't understand it even if I have an IQ of 500.

As I was in a deep thought, there was an arrow shot right past me. Oh My Gosh my baby heart can't take a surprise like that. 'Hey you stupid dogs can't you see I'm thinking here?!?!! it is rude to rude interrupt people, you know. You sons of bit------' before I finish cursing at the assassins in my head, my parents already running at full speed. 

We run for 10 hours as I count it in my head as I was bored. Not like I'm running anyway and I still wanted to complain to them. I wonder what cause them to run like mad animals. I wonder who are those assassins. 

Then I just realize something. In light novels, aren't the parents of the main characters died when they are just babies or toddlers?!?!?  Yosh!!!!! I make my hands in to fists and pledge that I will become the strongest since wuxia world is a world where strongs are being respected and the weeks are being step on and I will protect my loving parents and my beloves. Now let start meditating and trianing. Oh I said and do all this things in my head.