Chapter 1

Taehyung POV

"Morning Appa, Umma." I sat down on by the dining table, looking at the plate of breakfast prepared on the table. "Yah oppa, how about me!" A high-pitched cutesy voice came right straight into my ears as I picked up my utensils to dig in. My lips can't help but form into a smile as I looked up. "Who allowed you to use 'yah' on me, huh?" I lifted one of my brows, looking at the female in uniform in front of me.

"That's right, Somin ah. Don't use 'yah' on your oppa. It's not polite." Umma warned as the female pouted. "But oppa didn't greet me too..." She sulked, stabbing at her egg yolk, glaring right at me. I let out a soft chuckle, "Arrasso, our princess Somin. Good morning, our Sominie." I tilted my head to the right, looking at my little sister finally grinning after what I said. This childish yet lovely girl.

I am Kim Taehyung and Somin is my younger sister, the girl that I love with all my heart after my mom. She is currently 14 years old, still in secondary school while I am already helping appa out with his second fashion company in Seoul. Dad is a success and is also my role model. He worked hard for the family and he owns two fashion companies in Seoul and they are also the greatest company in town. He is a good dad, a good boss and a good husband. I aspire myself to be like him, having time for both my family and the company. I am currently the CEO dad's second fashion company despite me being only 22 years old. I have just graduated from my university last year and I am owning a company. Many people might disapprove my abilities for such a heavy responsibility but I am showing what I've got. I don't want to let my father down.

"I am done!" the same voice spread through the dining room. "Oppa, send me to school." she demanded. I guess I have pampered her too much but I don't mind it. I would love to use my entire life to pamper this wonderful princess. I quickly finished off my food on the plate and grabbed my office bag. "I will get going, Umma and Appa." I stood up, kissing on my mom's cheek before stretching my hand towards my younger sister and she gladly held onto it. "Your brother is seriously pampering you too much." Appa commented, shaking his head while giggling.

We got onto the car together, driving on the usual same route. "Oppa, are you going to fetch me after school?" She asked, looking at me. "Nope, I have a packed schedule today. I might not have the time to fetch you. I will call Uncle Jung to fetch you alright." I replied, focusing on the road, changing the lanes swiftly. "Wae~" she whined, looking down on her thighs. "Forgive oppa alright, I am really busy today." I answered, not looking at her. "Unless oppa will come home early today for dinner!" She challenged, crossing her arms. I drove into her school's carpark before turning to her.

"Alright, I promise okay. Now, Sominie. Be obedient and go for lessons now." I caressed her hair softly and helped her with the seatbelt. "Remember what you promised, oppa! See you at night! I love you!" she got off the car and waved at me. I beamed and waved back, "Love you too."

With that, I drove off to my office and started off my day with all the meetings and routines.

Yuna POV

It's only the third day in Seoul and I am totally not used to living style here. Seoul is different from Ilsan, completely different. "Noona, today is my first day in school... I am scared. Will they like me?" I cut off from my thoughts and turned to look at the younger boy in front of me. "Don't worry Namhyun ah, everything will be fine. Noona will pick you up at 1pm and walk you home alright. After today, noona might not be able to fetch you from school anymore." I enjoined and wore my heels before getting out of the house with him.

I am Choi Yuna, currently 20 years old. I am from Ilsan and I have a younger brother, Namhyun. He is 10 years old, still studying in elementary school. I moved to Seoul two days ago with the help of one of my mother's friend, Mrs Lee. She found us a small apartment to live in and found me a job interview. I graduated from high school but didn't have money to continue my further studies in University. My mom just passed away due to cancer and my stepfather left us after mother's death. Namhyun is their child and he didn't even bother to take care of him but threw him to me. I couldn't help but dropped out of school to continue my brother's studies. I love him even though he is not exactly my blood-related sibling. He relied on me fully because I am his only family member in this world and vice versa. Moving to Seoul might be a better choice for him since he is able to get better education but it also means that I will have to find a job real soon to pay for our expenses.