Chapter 2

Yuna POV

That night, I reached home late at night. Dragging my fatigue body into my room before throwing my bag on the bed. "I didn't know it will be this tiring..." I mumbled to myself, lightly hammering my shoulders to release my exhaustion. I quickly got a quick bath to clean myself up before heading to Namhyun's room.

I carefully sat on the side of his bed in his small room, helping him to cover his blanket properly. Looking at him sleeping, I reached out my hand to slowly caress his hair. He did nothing to deserve such a life, being more mature than his fellow peers because of what he went through. He could be playing and enjoying his childhood with his friends after school but he had to come home to take care of the chores. He had to live in such a small and cramp house and he doesn't even have a handphone because I still can't afford one for him. I am lucky to have an understanding brother. I thought to myself as tears unknowingly rolled down my cheeks. "Sorry, Namhyun ah... Noona will work harder for you..." My hands covered over my mouth to lower the volume of my sob as I thought about what happened in the company today. All the guilt and sorrow came together in a gust, leaving me a little helpless...

Author POV

The next day came very quickly for Yuna as she started her routine all over again. Waking up and preparing Namhyun for school and his breakfast. "Noona will fetch you after school and from tomorrow onwards, you will need to walk home yourself." Yuna reminded. "Noona, I think I can go home myself today. I remember the route." Namhyun replied when they reached the school gate. "Noona will still walk you back the last time today, alright. I am still worried that you can't remember the route clearly. And noona will not cook you lunch, you will do it yourself alright." Yuna nagged, adjusting her younger brother's uniform. "Got it. Bye noona!"

The workload in the office was crazily heavy. She did research after research just for the perfect theme for the upcoming fashion show. The show seemed to be a really spectacular one as everyone was so anxious about this event. Fortunately or unfortunately, Yuna's group mates were the one in-charge of this. They had meetings after meetings on just one particular design, but Yuna was not invited in the meeting since she is no one significant. The buzzing around the office could clearly describe the business within them.

"Yuna, help me search up on this design. See if it fits to the theme." Jackson handed Yuna a stack of papers on just one design. Without a second word, Yuna took it over and started her work. "Yuna, help me match the colours for this dress. I need it by 5pm." Jessica demanded, putting a file on Yuna's table. "Sure, no problem." Yuna replied, her eyes not leaving her computer screen. "Also, help me check the venue of the show and make sure that it is available on that day." Shannon instructed.

"Finally, lunch time." Minjae clapped his hands, stretching them in the air. "Let's go. I am hungry!" Jackson urged. "Are you joining us today, Yuna?" Jessica asked. "I will join you guys tomorrow. I need to go now!" Yuna replied, logging off her computer before grabbing her bag. "Don't be late again!" Janghyuk reminded and Yuna gave them an 'ok' sign while running off. "I wonder what is she doing..." Shannon commented as she looked at the hurried back that was leaving them. "Maybe she has some personal errands." Minjae shrugged.

Taehyung POV

This fashion show is really giving me a headache. I thought to myself as I leaned back on my seat, rubbing my temple. "Come in." I called out when I heard two knocks on my door. "Mr Kim, your coffee." My secretary, Joanne, put down a cup of hot coffee on my desk. "And your lunch." She continued her sentence and passed me a plastic bag. "Thank you, Joanne. You know me too well." I smiled, taking the plastic bag over. No need to open up the box of food as the smell of the aroma would assail my nostrils. "Kimchi fried rice with egg and cheese as usual." She beamed and gave a slight bow. She was about to leave my office when I called for her, "Joanne." She turned her back to look at me, "Anything else, Mr Kim?" She asked, holding onto the door knob. "Have you eaten your lunch?" I asked, putting down the plastic bag. "Probably later. I still have a few emails to send out and a few documents to prepare for the meeting later." She answered and I could feel the tiredness in her tone. "Leave it. Go and have lunch first before continuing. You have been working too hard these days and skipping your meals." I ordered, not leaving any room for her to rebut.