Chapter 11

Author POV

Ever since that day, Taehyung and Yuna's relationship is getting more and more undefinable. Are they just employer and employee relationship? Maybe not just that. Just friends? A little more than that. A couple? Not yet. They both were still confused about their status in their relationship. They chose to stay as per normal and acted as if they still weren't that close to each other. Both were afraid to break this thin glass between them. They were both afraid that if they move a step forward, everything will change. Whether will it change for a better? They have their doubts. Everything was in a status quo, as if they were still in an employer-employee relationship.

Taehyung POV

Today is D-Day. All the effort that we had put in from the past few months will be paid off after tonight's show. Nothing is more important that the successfulness of our show tonight. All my employees have put in so much effort and this is the last lap. After this, all of us would be relaxed before preparing for the next one.

"Mr Kim. Please vet through the VIP's list once again." One of the employees passed to me when I reached the venue. Everything was decorated perfectly in every corner. Everyone was busy with their work, making the last arrangements before 6pm.

"Jessica, get me those ribbons."

"Janghyuk, I need more glitter here."

"Yuna, prepare the stage and check for all the lightings."

Especially my design team, they are the most stress team of people as they are the main organiser of today's event. All the burden was on them as they must put up the best show in front of all our important shareholders as well as the reporters.

After changing into my suit, I walked out of the changing room to check on the follow ups. My gaze glanced through the entire venue before lying on her. She was stunning today. A simple black dress that lies just nicely above her knees. Not too revealing but enough to show her graciousness. She had her hair tied up, adding in a bit of matureness in her. Walking on black-coloured heels, she looked extra elegant and professional while she was arranging the respective arrangements for the night. Words couldn't describe how gorgeous she looked tonight, with all the light makeup on her and the shining accessories that was just sufficient to bring out her beauty.

I was about to walk towards her when Minjae approached her before I did. "Woah, our Yuna has grown up eh?" Minjae teased, covering his hand over her head, giving her a light pat on it. Yuna smiled shyly, looking down before shaking her head. "Oppa looks much more charming in the suit." She laughed together with Minjae, helping him to fix his tie.

Wait, what?! Why is she helping Minjae hyung to fix his tie?! She did it for me that time and now she is doing that for another guy? What makes her think that she can do these things to another man without my permission?! I mentally raged, looking at the scene but at the same time, trying to keep my posture calm and professional.

"Our Yuna will definitely attract many people tonight with your elegant appearance." Minjae continued to compliment her. Minjae hyung, don't you know that you can't keep praising a girl when she is not your girlfriend? You are not supposed to be this sweet to a girl without a reason! You can't! Especially when that girl is Yuna! Hyung, back off.

"Oppa will attract many girls as well." She winked. WAIT! NOW SHE WINKED AT HIM? Firstly, fixing his tie, now a wink?! Are they this close? She hasn't even winked at me before!

Author POV

"My pleasure to invite you as my partner tonight." Minjae joked, offering his hand towards Yuna and she gladly took it. They were laughing merrily as they moved together to the backstage to carry on with their preparation. However, all these laughing and teasing were jealousy in Taehyung's eyes.