Chapter 24 (Final)

--- 1 year later ---

Author POV

"Ah Oppa! The timing isn't right!" Somin was screaming at the top of her lungs, perturbed.

"This colour doesn't match, gosh!"

"Oppa! Where is your ring?!"

Somin, who was scampering around busily, continuously screamed at her oppa. That's right, Kim Taehyung. She was yelling at Kim Taehyung.

"Stop bawling, Somin. I can hear! And why are you directing me around? I am your oppa! Respect!" Taehyung chortled at his younger sister, who was more jittery than he was.

"This needs to be perfect, oppa. For your future with Yuna unnie! I can't stay calm." Somin jumped around, awed by the beautiful decorations around the place.

"Namhyun, what do you think? Will your sister like it?" Taehyung turned to the boy who is growing fast.

"Noona will love it. She loves this place!" Namhyun gave two thumbs up, showing his full support for his future brother-in-law.

Taehyung POV

"Today is a big day, a very big day for me. And Yuna. I have never been this nervous, not even at the largest international fashion show. But today, I am so anxious because I am committing myself to the girl of my life, promising to give her the best. Choi Yuna, you are the girl of my dreams. The girl whom I want to protect at all cost, showing you all my love every day. I want to wake up beside you, hug you to sleep, create a joyful family with you. Choi Yuna, I am glad that I met you. I am the luckiest man in this universe, I can't wait to live my life with you. I love you."

After finishing my letter to Yuna, I passed the microphone over to the priest as he continued with the ceremony.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take her, Choi Yuna, as your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honour her all the days of your life?" The priest projected his voice through the microphone, catching the attention of all audiences.

"I do." My lips broke into the brightest smile ever, staring at my future wife lovingly, as I replied to the priest's words.

"Do you, Choi Yuna, take him, Kim Taehyung, as your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honour him all the days of your life?" The priest repeated the question to Yuna.

"I do." Yuna nodded, facing me with a blissful beam. Applauses were heard behind us as the priest continued with his words. "You may exchange rings."

As told, we exchanged rings with each other, holding onto her hands tightly after that. The pair of hands that I will be holding for the rest of my life.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The cheers and uproars occurred after the final statement, also the most important statement of the day. I fixed my gaze at Yuna, who is now my wife, and with anticipation, I leaned in and our lips met. Let this kiss seal our vows for each other. Believe me Yuna, and I love you...

Yuna POV

This is probably one of the happiest day I can ever ask for. Staring at the man I love in front of me, tagging one hand in his pocket and another with a glass of wine, just makes me wonder how I meet such a perfect man like him.

I am the luckiest girl in the world. No doubt. Looking down at my wedding ring on my fourth finger, an ecstatic smile spread across my smile. I am officially your wife, Kim Taehyung.