Chapter 22

Author POV

"Yuna, prepare for the meeting later with Mr Hong and Mr Jung at 10 a.m." The first thing Jessica instructed Yuna when she just stepped into the office. "E-Eh? I am coming with you?" Yuna's eyes widened with glitter, anticipating for the confirmation.

"Yes. You are coming with me. I need you to have more experience and exposure. You are studying fashion design now, it's time for you to learn more than just admin stuffs." Jessica explained, giving the younger girl a pat on her back. "Omo, thank you so much unnie!" Yuna nodded in delight, putting her bag down that was swinging on her forearm and immediately got to work.

"One more thing, Yuna. One of the client that we will be dealing with this time is Mr Hong, so I need you to tell me if you feel uncomfortable at any point in time, alright?" Jessica assured Yuna. "I will be fine, unnie."

Stepping into the meeting room, the two ladies were taken aback by the people who were already inside. Other than Mr Hong and Mr Jung, there were 2 more people, Chaejung and Kanghyun. How come no one didn't inform them that these 2 are joining too?

"Hello unnie and Yuna." Chaejung greeted, showing an unpredictable smile after mentioning Yuna. "Oh, the two fine ladies are here." Mr Hong stood up together with Mr Jung, shaking hands with the 2 ladies. "There, our Taehyung's girlfriend." Mr Hong introduced Yuna to Mr Jung.

Taking a seat with Yuna right next to Chaejung, Chaejung mumbled, "How great are you, Choi Yuna? All the men in the industry knows you. I am impressed." She smirked but earned no reply from Yuna.

"We will start the meeting by showing the designs our team has drafted. Our theme of the designs is Winter Snow, mainly using white and grey as our main colours." Jessica started off professionally, throwing out all her skills.

The meeting went on and on till it finally reached the end. "Thank you for your hard work. We look forward to meeting again. Very impressive designs, Ms Jung and Ms Choi." Mr Jung ended the meeting with encouraging words and shook everyone's hands before leaving.

"Jessica unnie, I can't believe you actually allow this untalented creature here to join the project." Chaejung who was packing up her files, snarled in dismay. "I decide who I want." Short and sweet with no offensive words included.

Jessica is one of the most experienced employee in the company despite her young age. She is in her early 30s but has one of the most famous design in Korea. She is now the leader of the designing team in the company, leading 5 other designers, including Yuna. Entering the company at a young age is her advantage. With long serving years, she accumulated her power and fame in the industry as well as in the company.

"Noona, I always thought you were brilliant and cool. Why are you so silly this time? Are you one of the victims under Choi Yuna?" Kanghyun shook his head with a heavy sigh. "I know how to judge who is worth my attention and time. If you two will please excuse us, we have a lot of work to do." Jessica who doesn't lose her composure, rebutted back in the same normal tone, pulling Yuna with her.

"Oh, now the girl who was so brave to speak up for herself a few days ago can't utter a single voice? I thought you were so good in explaining yourself? Now you need Jessica unnie to protect you, huh. Oh right, I forgot that your strong back up, Mr Kim isn't here anymore." Chaejung jeered mockingly when Yuna walked past her.

Yuna was about to retaliate when Jessica held her back. "Respect yourself and others, Chaejung. Me protecting my employees is my responsibility. So, I don't wish to see other people bothering my employees, affecting their work performance." Jessica nodded a head as a small bow to show that they are leaving the meeting room.