Chapter 13

Author POV

As expected, being the richest family in Seoul, they booked the most luxurious hotel in Bali, Alila Villas Uluwatu. "Wow~" was the only comment Yuna could give when she entered the hotel room with Somin. Yes, she shared a room with Somin. Taehyung's parents took a room while Taehyung and Namhyun took another.

The room was like a house. The hotel was poised at an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down the Indian Ocean. The view from their room was breath-taking. With the right timing of arrival, the sun was setting with a clear pinkish red horizon to be drawn in front of their eyes. The room was filled with Balinese pavilion architectures with modern interior designs which portrays the spacious, comfortable and traditional feel of the room. There is a swimming pool located outside every room with transparent glass dividing between them. It was amazing, far from what Yuna can ever imagine for a holiday.

"Unnie! There is a bathtub! And a kitchen. LOOK AT THE SWIMMING POOL OUTSIDE!" Somin exclaimed, roaming around the luxurious room after throwing her bag on the bed. They shared a king-sized bed with 2 large sofas and an 84-inch LG TV. This is the best room Yuna can ever asked for.

Just as the two young ladies were getting all excited about the glamourous room, there was a ring on the doorbell. "Hey girls, can we go out for dinner? I am hungry." Taehyung walked in with Namhyun beside him. "Oppa! This room is beautiful!" Somin, totally ignoring her brother's request, was soaked in her amusement. "Look at the private pool! I can stay in there all day!" Somin clapped, standing by the glass door that was used to divide the pool.

"Okay, I know. You can do whatever you like. But can we go have dinner first? I am really hungry." Taehyung slumped himself on the couch with Namhyun. "Where are Uncle and Auntie Kim?" Yuna questioned, tying her hair into a nice pony tail. "They are on their own. They called it honeymoon. Pfft. They left us to have their own fun. Somin ah, our parents left us!" Taehyung dramatically cried, screaming to Somin but the little girl was too immersed in her own delight that she completely blocked her brother out.

Yuna chuckled at the childish act of Taehyung before turning to Somin. "Somin, come on. Let's go and have dinner before your brother dies out of hunger!" Yuna stretched her hand out and Somin gladly took it. "Yah! Kim Somin. You are getting more out of control eh? How can you not listen to oppa and now you listen to Yuna?!" Taehyung pursed his lips into a line, looking at his sister in the 'displeased' manner. Somin gave him an ugly face, sticking her tongue out. They are really brothers and sisters, Yuna thought with a smile, looking at the two. "I like Yuna unnie more than you!" Somin booed.

"Come on, Namhyun. Let's go without these 2 troublesome women." Namhyun was holding onto Taehyung's hand when he tugged the older brother's hand to hold him back when Taehyung was about to leave the room without the 2 girls.

"I want to wait for noona." Namhyun pointed to Yuna who was wearing her shoes. Taehyung softened at Namhyun's statement. What a thoughtful brother... Yuna must be a really nice noona eh? If only Somin is like this. "We will wait outside alright? The girls need their space."

With just walking distance, they arrived at the nearby restaurant that was by the sea. They ordered a whole table full of food and surprisingly, they managed to finish them. They left and dispersed back into their rooms after strolling down the streets.

"Unnie!" Somin climbed up the bed where Yuna was already on. Yuna looked at the younger girl, waiting for her to continue. "Oppa likes you!" this caused Yuna to choke on her saliva as she sat up straight. "W-What?!" Yuna's eyes widened. "I am serious! I am not dumb to feel it! Oppa likes you, unnie! He has never been so caring towards his employees, staying over at their houses! You are the first, unnie!" Somin's eyes glittered.