Chapter 12

Taehyung POV

I put Yuna gently down on her bed before covering the blanket over her. I sat on the side of her bed, pushing her loose hair behind her ear to stare at her define face. "Sleep well..." I whispered, brushing her forehead down to her cheeks before standing up to leave her alone in the room.

I stood up and turned my back against her when she suddenly pulled my hand, making me look at her. "Oh, did I wake you up?" I mumbled, sitting back on the same spot that I stood up from. She shook her head, releasing her hand from mine. "Thank you, oppa..." she smiled, sitting up from her sleeping position. "No need to. Remember I said that I will do anything for you and Namhyun." I beamed lightly, stroking her silky hair. "Can you... stay with me for tonight?" Yuna muttered, hanging her head low.

My heart skipped a bit upon hearing that as I moved closer to her to lift her head up. "Silly girl... Let's wash up before sleeping eh?" Without me knowing, I have been staying over at Yuna's place too frequently these days.

After cleaning up and all, I lied on her bed for the first time after so long, waiting for her. Are we considered as a couple now? But I haven have the courage to confess to her... Is she already opening up to me? My lips curled into a small smile thinking about how things will be easier if I confess to her one day.

"Oppa?" Finally, Yuna came out, standing by the bed. "Wae, come and rest already." I took a peek at the clock, 3a.m. "Are you comfortable with me on your bed?" I felt a hot gush rush up my cheeks when I think about the fact that we will be sharing a bed. She covered herself with the blanket, looking down before nodding. "Oppa... won't do anything bad right?" she innocently asked. I burst out into soft chuckles. "How would I bear to hurt an angel like you?" I replied, helping her to lie down into sleeping position. "Quickly get some sleep already." I whispered and she nodded, looking directly into my eyes. My heart started racing as I leaned in, leaving a peck on her forehead. "I will be here."

Author POV

The morning came and Yuna rubbed her eyes after waking up. She looked to her right, Taehyung was lying peacefully beside her, sleeping soundly. Her cheeks turned into a dark shade of red when she thought about sharing a bed with a man, who is her boss. And she was the one who requested it!

She doesn't know why but she just felt like having him by her side yesterday. She could feel the comfort whenever she is beside him and the assurance that only he could convey. She carefully sneaked out of the room to prepare herself and breakfast.

"Noona, morning!" Namhyun beamed, sitting by the table. "Morning, Namhyun ah." Before Yuna could reply her younger brother, another husky voice greeted instead. "Hyung!" Namhyun jumped off his chair immediately to hug the elder one. "Yah! You two are getting too close!" Yuna whined in dismay, putting the eggs and bread on a plate. "Noona, don't worry. I still love you the most." Namhyun laughed and hugged his beloved noona tightly.

"Yuna, since I am giving everyone a week's break. Why don't you and Namhyun come and have a recreational trip with us?" Taehyung started a conversation while eating what was made. "Recreational?" Namhyun didn't understand what Taehyung was talking about. "Going overseas together." Taehyung ruffled the little boy's hair. "With who?" Yuna tilted her head, munching on her bread. "With my family." Taehyung replied shortly causing Yuna to choke on her milk. "Y-Your family?!" The female's eyes widened in disbelief. "Yea, is there something wrong? Namhyun ah, let's go overseas together with my family okay? Since you are having your holidays as well." Taehyung changed his focus to the younger one who was already excited. "Noona! Let's go! We haven't got a chance to go overseas!" Namhyun clapped in glee, staring at his noona with pleading eyes.