Chapter 6

Taehyung POV

"She is important and I know. Don't need to apologize to me, Mr Kim. I am not in the position to accept your apology." Yuna answered. What does she mean by she is not in the position to accept my apology? She is obviously mad at me... I have no idea why but I hate this feeling when she misunderstands me.

"No, Yuna..." I wanted to continue but was disrupted by another voice. "Taehyung oppa!" I turned around, only to see her... Jung Haemin. She was lifting up two bags in her hands, waving them at me excitedly. I was mentally thinking of ways to reject her when Yuna's voice broke the silence.

"Sorry to bother you, Mr Kim. You should go now." She pointed out, swiping my hand away from her chin. "Don't let Ms Jung wait for you." She bowed before sitting down by her table once again. I was facing her before I took a deep breath. "Why is she here?" Suddenly, Haemin voiced out from behind me which kind of startled me.

"Oppa, I thought you fired her? Why is she still here?!" She clearly looked disgusted while looking at Yuna from head to toe. "I didn't fire her." I said shortly and started to walk back to my office. "Hooking up to Taehyung uh? What a cheap girl." I heard Haemin whisper from my back. This caused me to boil inside. "HAEMIN!" I yelled, making her jump as she quickly followed me into my office.

Yuna POV

I saw Ms Jung and Mr Kim go into his office as I slump down in my chair. Why does everyone think that I am hooking up Mr Kim? Do I look that cheap? I may be poor but I know what is self-love. These are the people who are obviously more cheap than me. I thought.

These thoughts kept building up inside me together with all the incidents when I felt wrongly accused. I snatched the bread on my table and tore the bread with my teeth bit by bit, tears falling bit by bit too. Why are all these happening to me? I mentally cried. Is this the challenge that mum is giving me from heaven? Is she watching me from there now? Can she see how helpless I am now?

Choi Yuna! You need to pull yourself together and brace up! You cannot give up so easily now! You need to think about Namhyun too. I kept convincing myself with all the cheerful words to let myself feel better. I need to do this for myself, for Namhyun. The more I say, the more tears were flowing down. Damn you, Yuna. Why are you so weak?!

Author POV

"Oppa, how is the food? It's from your favourite Japanese store along Hangang River." Haemin looked at Taehyung with anticipated eyes. "It's nice as usual..." Taehyung replied, not looking up from his files. "But I rarely eat Japanese food these few years." He continued.

"Then food does oppa eat? I will buy it for you tomorrow." Haemin closed her salad lunchbox. "Don't need to. Joanne will do it for me." Taehyung answered shortly. "You can give Joanne a break and let me do it." Haemin smiled, walking towards Taehyung before wrapping her arms around Taehyung's shoulders from the side.

Taehyung knew exactly what her intentions were. He knew she wants to come back to him but he is not that dumb to give her another chance. "Haemin ah... I am very busy." Taehyung took her hands away from his body before standing up. "You might want to leave after you are done. I have a lot of work to do." He suggested, closing his empty plastic box. "It's okay. I will wait for oppa here." She smiled and sat on the sofa near the door. "I won't let oppa suffer alone in this empty office." Haemin nodded, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Up to you." Was the last sentence that Taehyung threw to her.

Taehyung POV

"Oppa!" It was a Saturday morning and I was lying peacefully in my bed when a creature jumped onto me, shaking me up from bed. "Somin ah. Get off me... let oppa sleep a while more." I pleaded, pushing her away from my chest. "Somin, let your oppa sleep a bit more." I heard umma shouted as she came into my room to brush Somin off my bed. "But today is a Saturday! And oppa promised to bring me to the amusement park! It's already 9 am." Somin whined, sitting on the side of my bed, kicking her legs.