Chapter 16

Author POV

This day, everyone in the company was dismissed early to prepare for their dinner that night. As Taehyung has mentioned, they have this grand dinner with their shareholders and many other high-status bosses who can be their potential clients in the future. Usually, all these dinners are opportunities for fashion industry companies to grab hold of their new clients. It is not different for Taehyung's company.

"Which one should I wear?" Yuna tapped her chin, standing in front of the section of dresses which Taehyung has prepared for her when she first moved in. Her index finger slide through all the dresses, thinking hard. Pink A-line dress? A little too childish. Sun dress? Too exposed. Strapless purple dress? Her body can't carry it. She considered thoroughly. Why is she so conscious and not confident anyways? She has a nice body, and everyone knows it. Including Taehyung, of course.

She wants to look mature yet beautiful this night because her status is not the same anymore. Even though no one knows that she is Taehyung's girlfriend, she wants to look appealing to him. After much thinking, she chose a white lace long dress. It has a long-sleeve mesh lacy layer on the outside that covers till below her knee cap. In the inner layer, it's a white opaque shorter piece which lies above her knee. It retained her youth and bloom look while looking mature and elegant. Finishing up the look with a pair of white heels.

"Great." She clapped, looking at herself in the mirror. This should be the one. She set herself in front of her dressing table, picking up her make up to put on some. She remembered Jessica unnie teaching her during her first week in the company. She put a very light make up to suit her glamourous dress before tying up her curly wave hair into a simple pony tail. Being natural is Yuna's advantage. She doesn't need heavy make-up, nor does she need fancy hair style. Staying simple is her trademark.

"Are you done?" Taehyung knocked on her door from the outside, giving her her own private time to dress up. "Yes!" she replied, grabbing her small handbag before opening up the door. "Wow" escaped from Taehyung's lips the moment he saw his gorgeous girlfriend standing in front of him like an angel. "How do I look?" she asked in anticipation. "Perfect as always." A short comment that is enough to melt her heart. "Let's go." He took her hand gently to lead her out.

Yuna POV

"Drop me a few streets before the venue, oppa." I suggested, fixing my hair while looking into my front camera. "When are you allowing me to expose our relationship?" Taehyung oppa sighed, focusing on the road. "It's just not the right time, oppa. I am afraid that the people will misunderstand." I frowned, putting my phone, turning towards him.

This is the biggest problem now between us. I don't know when I will have the courage to tell everyone that Kim Taehyung is my boyfriend. He is the CEO of the largest fashion company in Seoul. Everyone knows him, everyone looks up to him. Once he announces that I am his girlfriend, I am not sure if I can bare those media. He has done thousands of interviews, appeared on many TV shows and magazines. I am doubting my ability to be able to not waver in front of everyone.

"I understand." He replied softly, placing his palm over my hand, squeezing it a little. "I will wait till you are ready. I hope I am giving you the secureness that you need to feel." His smile turned into a rectangular one, patting my head before stopping by the side. "Just walk down the street and you will reach the venue. You look alluring today, give yourself some confidence." He continued, caressing my cheek which was blushing badly.

"See you around late, oppa." I nodded. "One more thing," he stopped me from opening the door. "Later I will be busy with the shareholders and bosses, so I need you to stick well with Jessica noona. I may not have time for you." He explained, letting out a heavy sigh. "It's okay. I have already prepared myself for that. Don't worry, I will be fine. Do what you have to do. I will be looking at you from afar." I chuckled, playing with his hair jokingly like a pet.