Chapter 14

Yuna POV

"Choi Yuna, I like you. I like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?" Taehyung oppa was staring right into my eyes. I could feel his tenderness and affection. He is a head taller than me, looking down, with us only a few millimetres away. I could feel his breathe, his heartbeat and his cologne. Everything about him was surrounding me, making me hard to think objectively. Should I be his girlfriend? Can I be his girlfriend? Am I qualified to be his girlfriend?

I stared into his eyes once again, meeting his determined gaze, as if they are telling me that everything will be alright as long as we have each other. Yuna, you need to make up your mind and think carefully. Don't regret afterwards.

"Yuna?" Taehyung oppa waved his hand in front of my eyes, catching my attention. "It's okay if you don't accept me now but I will continue to-"

"I will." I blurted out. I will. I am willing to be his girlfriend, not caring about what might happen after this. I mean, don't people always say we must live our lives to the fullest? Why must I bother about all those irrelevant stuffs when this is my life? I want to lead my own life and not others. All I know is that, I like him. Kim Taehyung.

"W-Wait what?" He stuttered, smiling at me. "W-What? Were you joking with me just now?" I started to panic a little inside when he started laughing. Was he just joking with me? Then why was he so serious just now when he confessed? Oh god!

"Nononono. I wasn't joking. I was just... surprised. When you agreed to be my girlfriend. Is this a dream, Yuna? Are you really going to be my girlfriend?" He chuckled, holding onto my shoulders tightly. I giggled, nodding my head once again, "Yes."

He punched the water, causing a splash between us before shouting, "Oh yay! Choi Yuna is going to be my girlfriend!"

"Shh... Oppa, you are too loud!" I quickly whacked his arm, telling him to quieten down. "Why? I need the whole world to know that you are my girlfriend!" He laughed, splashing water around to show his excitement. "But..." I was about to voice out my concerns when he spoke up first.

"Look, Yuna. I know what your concerns are and I want you to know that they are not important. I know it will be difficult for you to date me because of all my social status and all but I want you to know that I don't care about those. You are the one that I will treasure because I love you." He caressed my cheek down to my chin before lifting my face down and leaning in for a sweet and gentle kiss.

All I want you to know is that, I believe you, Kim Taehyung.

Author POV

With the rising scotching sun, Taehyung woke up first with Yuna by his side. This is the second time they are sleeping next to each other but this time, it is different because they are officially now, a couple. Somin fell asleep with Namhyun in the guys' room, so Taehyung conveniently had the reason to stay in the girls' room.

He turned to his right, staring at Yuna's angelic side profile as her body was lying comfortably in his embrace. She snuggled her way into Taehyung's chest, like a kitten savouring for more warmth in the cold. Cute. Was the only phrase that came across Taehyung's mind as he reached out his hand to tug a strand of hair behind Yuna's ears carefully. He smiled sweetly, thinking about what happened the night before and landed a kiss on the top of his girlfriend's head. "Good morning, angel."

Yuna, on the other side, was woken up by the movements from Taehyung as she fidgeted in her sleep. "Time to wake up." Taehyung whispered gently in his husky, deep voice. "5 more minutes." She replied, burying herself entirely under the blanket. "Alright. I will go check on the two kids." The male shook his head with the loving smile that hasn't left his face since the very moment he woke up. What can he do? She is his girlfriend.