Chapter 4

Taehyung POV

I immediately panicked upon seeing her crying in front of me. Her head hung low as her chest and shoulders were moving up and down with her sobs. Anyone who walked past would think that either I have bullied her or I have just broken up with her.

She is the first girl I have ever seen crying in front of me other than my mom and my sister. Usually, I would just step up and hug them to comfort them but I have just met her... I can't possibly just go up and hug her right?

After some thought, I took off my outer suit jacket to cover over her shoulders before patting her back. "It's okay. I will send you home first." I wrapped my arm around her and started walking slowly.

"I-It's okay, Mr Kim. I can go back myself." She wiped her tears with the back of her hand before taking off the jacket that I put around her. "My house is not so near this place. I have troubled you enough. Thank you and sorry, Mr Kim." She bowed briefly and passed me the jacket as we were by my car.

I looked at her before sighing, taking the jacket from her hands. "Stop apologizing. It's not your fault. I should be the one saying sorry. I should have known that something like this will happen in such a messy place. It was my negligence." I replied and put the jacket over her shoulders, once again. "I am sending you home and this is a command, not an offer. If you are going to reject me, then you don't have to come for work anymore." I demanded, opening my car door for her to get in. "Choose. To resign or get in my car."

Yuna POV

"Choose. To resign or get in my car." Mr Kim tilted his head. He tried to sound demanding but I could hear a slight concern in his voice. I nodded and went into his car. From the side of my eyes, I could see him smile before closing the door for me. A small smile crept on my lips too as I looked at his jacket over me. I can't be possibly falling in love with my boss, right?! And it's only the first month that I am in the company! Nonono!

My thoughts were hovering over my mind and a voice instantly broke my train of thoughts. "Fasten your seatbelt. You are not expecting me to help you with that too, right?" I turned my head to see Mr Kim staring at me intensely. I coughed to reduce the awkwardness before I get too attracted with his beautiful eyes. "S-Sorry." I stuttered and quickly fasten my seatbelt.

"So, where do you live?" he started the engine, turning out to the main road. "Seokjindo Street 21 Block 3 #4-05." I replied, turning down the air-conditioner. "Mr Kim, you don't mind, right?" I asked and he shook his head. "Thank you." I mumbled but loud enough for us to hear.

Taehyung POV

"Don't need to be so formal, Yuna." I said, stopping when the lights turned red. "You can just call me Taehyung after office hours." I told her while tapping on the steering wheel. "It's not that nice... I mean, it sounds disrespectful to you as a CEO. I am just a new staff in the company." She timidly replied, holding on nervously to the seatbelt like a lost kid. "No, it's not. I prefer when someone call me by my name. I feel uncomfortable when you kept on calling me Mr Kim outside office hours. It's weird." I nodded and stepped on the accelerator to continue driving. I could feel that she was going to rebut, so I cut in first. "Once again. It's a command, not an offer." I looked at her and smile as I could clearly see her pout a little before looking out of the car window. Pretty cute, I would say. I thought to myself.

Author POV

"Mr Kim-" Yuna spoke up. "Taehyung." Taehyung cut her, focusing on the road as he made a turn on his right. "Err... T-Taehyung." Yuna changed but she felt uneasy calling her CEO by his name. Taehyung can't help but beamed at the fact that she called him by his real name. He always loves it when people don't take him as a CEO. He wants to be friends with everyone but because of his position in the company, many people chose to stay away from him, thinking that he is more superior.