Chapter 10

Author POV

In one week's time, it will be the actual fashion show. The entire office was buzzling with discussions, everyone running around to confirm all their details. They just need this last one week to perfect all the things before showing the fashion industry what they've got. Everyone was dedicated to their own jobs, especially Yuna and her seniors.

"Jessica, help me with the venue design."

"Janghyuk ah, where's the VIP list?"

"I need all the designs for the second part of the show."

"Yuna, print all these pages out. I need it now."

The 6 of them were just busy finalizing things, preparing for the last meeting before the actual show. With the busy schedule, they were all anxious and excited for the upcoming event.

After hours of hectic work, they finally got to rest a bit during lunch break. "Should we go and try out the newly opened café near our office? I need more food to give my brain some energy!" Jackson screamed, screaming all his exhaustion out. "Let's go!" Everyone agreed, including Yuna.

Yuna POV

We were waiting for lift when my handphone rang. Looking at the unknown number, I frowned a bit before picking it up. "Hello?" with an unsure voice, I greeted whoever was on the phone. "Hello, is this Miss Choi?" It was a middle-aged woman's voice. "Yes, I am." I replied, sensing the seriousness in her tone.

"You are Choi Namhyun's sister, right?" She asked again. Namhyun? What happened to him?! Did she call from the school? "Y-Yes, I am." My heart started to thump harder, waiting anxiously for her next sentence. "Namhyun is currently having a high fever and he injured his right knee when he was having his physical lesson just now. Are you free to come and pick your brother home? He is now in the infirmary." That woman continued.

Namhyun was having a high fever? How come I didn't know anything about it? Why didn't he tell me anything about this? I was rushing for work today morning and I didn't pay attention to him the whole morning before school. My head was spinning when I suddenly remembered how slowly he was eating his breakfast. Slower than usual. "Namhyun ah, you need to eat faster. Noona needs to go for work and you will late too. Palli." I was still rushing him then. Oh, my goodness, Choi Yuna. You are supposed to find out why was he acting unusual.

Without considering any factors, I agreed to pick my brother up at his school in half an hour's time. "Wae? What happened?" Shannon unnie asked me the moment I put my phone down. "Sorry sunbae-nims, I need to take an urgent half day leave. My brother's sick and he is now in the school's infirmary." I explained, running back to my seat to pack up my bag. "That sounds bad. You should quickly get going. It's okay, we will tell Mrs Nam and apply your leave for you." Minjae oppa shooed me to quickly leave while I was thanking them profusely.

Author POV

Yuna arrived shortly from office, walking in a fast pace into the school. "Ms Choi, right? Namhyun is sleeping on the third bed." Yuna entered the infirmary with the help of the staffs from the general office. "Thank you." Yuna quickly gave a light nod and rushed over to the third bed.

A pale-looking boy, with sweat forming on his forehead was lying right in front of Yuna. Her heart ached, looking at how her brother was suffering yet she doesn't know anything about it. Useless, was the only word she could describe herself. She silently walked to the side of the bed, trying her best not to wake the resting boy up before caressing his hair softly.

Namhyun, being a light-sleeper, weakly opened his eyes only to find his noona standing beside him. Namhyun is a very independent and strong boy. He always keeps his feelings to himself because he doesn't want to become Yuna's burden. He never told Yuna about his needs or wants and he never shed a tear in front of Yuna. He wants his noona to rely on him by seeing him as a grown-up boy who can take care of himself and Yuna.