Chapter 19

*ALERT!! A LITTLE LITTLE BIT OF SMUT INVOLVED! JUST A LITTLE!!!*

Author POV

After the fight in the afternoon, Yuna left work on time for her night lessons. "Woah, you are early today." Jackson looked at her, amazed as she is always the one leaving the latest. "I don't wanna be late for class again." Yuna smiled but deep inside, part of the reason was because she was afraid that she might meet Taehyung if she leaves later. "Good luck for school, girl." Janghyuk bided goodbye and the rest did the same.

"Jessica, help me with these files and get the designs done by next Tuesday. I have meeting on that day." Taehyung came out of his office, handling some files to the designing team. He caught a peek of Yuna's table, realising that it was already empty. "Yuna left?" He asked, looking at the clock. 6.05p.m.

"Yes, she left on time. She wants to be on time for school." Shannon answered, packing up her bag to leave as well. "Maybe we should send her to school so that she doesn't need to be so rush." Minjae suggested which left Taehyung in his deep thoughts.

He was supposed to send her to school, but she left early. Probably she didn't want to see me now... I should fetch her when she ends then... Taehyung thought to himself.

Yuna POV

"For colour contrast..." the professor was explaining using his designs, but nothing went through my ears. My whole brain was filled with our conversation today.

"Do you know how envy I am when I see the other clients being able to hold their partners' hands during events and meetings, showing them off?" He must be really mad... this is the first time we got into an argument after we got together. He never once told me how he felt, and I never tried understanding him as well. You are so selfish, Yuna. I only thought about my own struggles but never thought about his.

"I know you are jealous about me with other ladies, but you were the one who refrained us from being together in public, do you know that!" He was right. I was the one who stopped us from exposing our relationship. What else can I be unhappy about when he needs to be with another girl in public? I am not in the position to be mad because I was the one who chose this...

"Me, being your real boyfriend, can't do a shit to protect you when you are in danger. How does that feel?!" I am sorry, Taehyung oppa... It must be hard on him too, but I have never take in consideration about his difficult position. He is trying to comfort me, at the same time, trying to please the public and the company. Shame on you, Yuna.

After the lessons, my brain was already dead as I retrieved my handphone from my bag, trying to call Taehyung oppa. I want to talk to him. Ah dang! I tried turning it on, but the battery was out, so it automatically turned off. What a nice timing! I sighed heavily, walking out of the gate.

Taehyung will come right? I questioned myself, standing by the school gate, fiddling with the grasses with my leg. Every time after my lessons, he never fail to be here. He will come, I believe. I stood there as the cold wind started blowing mercilessly against my skin. It was stepping into the winter season and the weather was turning colder each day. I wrapped my arms around my body, rubbing my arms to savour some warmth.

Checking my watch, 10.25p.m. It's already 25 minutes past my lessons and he is still not here. I bit my lower lip, thinking if I should give up waiting for him. "Young lady," a man called me from behind and I turned to realise that it was the security guard. "The gate is closing at 10.30p.m. Are you waiting for someone?" He asked.

"Ah yes. I am waiting for someone. It's okay, I will just wait outside then." I bowed in respect, thanking him for informing me. "Be careful, young lady." He warned in concern as I stepped out of the gate.