Chapter 3

Author POV

"Mr Kim." Joanne knocked on the door of Taehyung's office before going in. "Yes?" Taehyung put down the files in his hands to look up at her. "I have found some information about Yuna that you requested a few days ago." She replied, walking towards his desk to put a brown-coloured paper file on his table. "Woah, that's fast. How did you do that?" Taehyung smiled in amusement before opening it up. "Private investigator." She shortly answered.

Joanne has been working as the secretary before Taehyung took over as the CEO in this company. She is in her 30's but she doesn't look like it. Her perfect body shape with her extra milky skin can attract any man. However, she is a strong and independent lady thus, she doesn't lay an eye on any guy, including Taehyung. A safe note would be that Taehyung doesn't like Joanne as well, he just sees her as an elder sister who takes care of him well.

"Private investigator? You are intruding to her privacy!" Taehyung exclaimed, frowning. "You were the one who wanted to check up on her. And you said I could use any way. I will get back to you about that because you are paying for the fee." Joanne gave him a sarcastic smile. "But noona is richer than me!" Taehyung rebutted, in a 'cute' voice that he always does at home. Nobody in the office has seen this side of him except for Joanne, since she is his secretary and a noona. "Call me Joanne when you are in the office, Mr Kim. Just like I don't call you Taehyung." Joanne shot him a look and the younger one immediately quieten down. "Fine. I will pay for it."

"Don't be too engross in the girl. You still have a meeting to attend later after lunch. Just to remind you too, you need to meet up with Mr Hong tonight at the Devil's Club. Don't forget." Joanne reminded before leaving the office. Taehyung leaned backwards to rest on the backrest of his chair, flipping through the pictures and reports from the private investigator. To his disappointment, the results from the private investigator didn't seem to be very useful, all the information was just those basic things that he could find out himself. "My money!" Taehyung groaned, throwing the file to one side.

Taehyung POV

Today was a busy day and I am currently in a meeting with the group in-charge. "Mr Kim, our drawings are out. You need to take a look at them before we send them in for tailor making." Jessica passed me a stack of papers. I pieced them on the table to scan through. "Jackson, add in a little chicer feel into this dress. Not just the darkness of it." I commented, holding onto one of the drawings which was drawn by Jackson. "But I feel that this dress would be better pulled off with a dark concept with this design. The dress has various layers which doesn't really match the chic concept." Jackson discussed, sitting on the side of the table.

Jackson, one of the top designers in my company. This group that is working on the fashion show this time are all my top designers. Jackson, Jessica, Shannon, Minjae and Janghyuk. They are all older than me but they don't want me to call them noona and hyung during work because they felt that it is a disrespect to me as a CEO. I don't mind it at all but I would respect their decisions. They come out with one of the best designs in Seoul and they will never disappoint me.

"But this dress will be worn by the most famous model, Lee Ayeon. She gives off this chic aura which would suit this dress. I hope to just add in a bit more design to show off a chic image. I don't need you to change the entire design." I explained, moving on to the next picture. "Noted."

"Mr Kim, take a look at this design. I feel that maybe we can add a little more glitter on the skirt to show a more dimensional visual." Jessica suggested. "Sure, go on." I approved, nodding.

Like this, the discussion went on and on just to prepare for the best show. Without us knowing, the clock is ticking and soon, it was already near 6pm. "Mr Kim," there was a knock on the door and there came Joanne. "You need to prepare to meet Mr Hong." I gave her an 'ok' sign. "Do you need me to be there with you?" She asked. I looked up from the designs to look at her, "No need. You can go home and rest already. I will go there myself."